Chapter 12.

✋🏽 A/N // it may be long I wrote half on my phone and half on my computer. I'll explain. 😊

Anyways enjoy 💕

Unknown

I arrived at the school parking lot and shut my car off. I knew Mia and the others always arrive a few minutes after Jackie and her crew so Mia wouldn't see me with them. 

I went in the cafeteria where the whole school was, before your classes you go to the cafeteria to talk to all your friends and stuff like that before boring classes.

Jackie and Lizbeth were at the table they usually sit at with Emily, Melanie and Andrea. Except the 3 weren't there with them this time.

It was just Jackie and Lizbeth and the other teenagers at the tables surrounding us.

"H-ey..." I nervously chuckled and pulled out a chair about to sit when Jackie stopped me.

"Wait, before you sit we're gonna talk. How come every time before Mia and and her squad arrive, you always run off and sit with Roy and Cesar? Afraid you could get caught by your little friends?" She teased.

I glared at her looking at the two entrances making sure they didn't walk in. "They don't know about me doing business with you two. So keep quiet-"

"Alex?"

Well shit.
Busted.

Mia

Justin slept through the morning so we were gonna arrive to school a little earlier than usual. "Can I use the aux cord? Anthony won't start a useless fight over it like last time," Cade started as I pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah I promise." said Anthony. I sighed as they both gave me pleading, puppy dog eyes. "Yeah, just no screw." I made a face. "That type of music is irritating."

"KK." said Cade as he hooked his I phone up and scrolled through his music. He clicked one and smirked as he looked out the window.

"Ask me if I do this every day, I said Often,
Ask how many times she rode the wave, Not so often,
Bitches down to do it either way, often," Cade turned it up.

"Baby I can make that pussy rain, often." I cringed as that word rang through my ears. I looked over at him giving him a look.

"You know I hate that word," They both laughed and I shook my head. "Butt-tards." I muttered and rolled my eyes.

Then something came to mind. I looked over at the both of them, they were both nodding their head to the music occasionally singing a few lyrics, the thing I noticed was that they weren't wearing their seat belts.

I smirked wickedly and sped up more passing up and swerving past many cars in front of me.

"Hey you remember what happened last time you tried racing," Cade warned. "I'm not trying to race anyone," I smirked as the stop sign was about a minute away.

I stepped on the brakes hard and the guys jerked forward, Cade hitting his head on the dash board and Anthony hitting his on the seat.

"Shit! What the hell?!" I laughed hysterically and changed the song.

"You guys should've put on your seat belts." I shrugged still laughing at their expressions.

They glared at me before slowly putting them on.

-

I parked in the school parking lot in my spot and Sydney pulled up a few minutes after me. I un buckled my seat belt getting out the car slamming the door behind me.