Chapter 7.

Mia

I rubbed my eyes as I kept driving, I should turn back and go home but, I'm not in the mood.

All of sudden my phone started ringing and of course it was Justin.

Truthfully, I am mad at him but really Jackie forced herself on him and he pretty much has a mind set of a 5 year old but still, if you know me well you know I don't let people in easily.

My trust issues hold me back from lots of things.

I decided on going to my brother Fabian's house to see my niece and nephew. My niece name is Mariah and my nephew's name is Fabian (Jr.) Of course.

-

I fixed my hair in the mirror just wanting to look presentable. Its around 4 in the morning and I'm pretty sure he's sleeping and will be pissed when I wake him.

I opened my car door, and hesitantly walked up to the their front door and rang the door bell. I stood there waiting for him to open the door and be furious at me for waking him, but no.

He looked happy to see me.

He pulled me in and gave me a big hug.

"What's up? Why are you out so late?" He questioned, looking out the door before closing it.

"Well since you, Justin and Mario weren't at the party I helped throw, Something went down and I left. Now I'm here," he chuckled shaking his head.

"You can stay here, I have work in the morning along with Victoria, mind watching the kids until Caroline gets here?"

Caroline is the babysitter.

"I've missed them, I don't mind at all." I smiled as he nodded.

"Well you know where your room is, goodnight." he pecked my cheek jogging up the stairs and I slowly walked up them, going into my room he had arranged here for me.

I pulled One of my brothers hoodie over my body and I'm not sure how I ended up with it but yeah, and I stared up at the ceiling just thinking when my eyes felt heavy and before I knew it, I was asleep.

-

"Mia..." I was shook awake by my loving brother.

It's 7 in the morning...

"Mhm..." I mumbled, my eyes half open.

"Me and Victoria are leaving now. The kids are asleep, if Fabian wakes up his milk is in his bottle on the kitchen counter. Mariah has juice in the fridge along with her other favorite snacks. If you need anything or if something happens, call me. Tell Caroline we'll be back around midnight."

I hugged both him and Victoria bye, and sighed plopping back down onto the bed.

I miss my bed....

Cade

I have had enough of Justin's constant crying and whimpering for Mia.

Seriously, if he didn't want her to run off like that, why let some random stranger (aka Jackie) be all up on you?

Like for real, common sense.

"I'm gonna call Mia and see where she is. I'll chill with her since this douche bag over here fucks around with people she clearly doesn't like." I clicked on Mia's name in my contact list and let The phone ring until she finally picked up.

"What's up," She yawned. "Well I want to hang out with you cause I can't even fucking think over all this crying and shit..." she sighed.

"Justin is still crying?" Hearing his name come from her, his crying subsided and he sniffled looking right at me with his violet and red, puffy eyes.