Chapter 11.

Justin

"We should split up," Sydney gave Cade that 'really' look. I giggled.

"Haven't you seen enough scary movies to know that every time the friends split up, they all die one by one." She stated.

"Yeah but it's not like we're gonna die! If we split up there's a better chance of-" Cade was cut off by a loud voice.

"Hey! What're you kids doing here!" One guard yelling at us, caught the other guards attention.

They ran at us and Cade turned to us.

"Justin you and Sydney go and find Mia, Me, Tea, Anthony, Leah, and Carlos will fight these guards off." He told us as the guards got closer to us.

"Go! Run! Find Mia!" Me and Sydney turned to face each other and dashed off.

-

We've been running forever and We were worried for the others but they called telling us they got rid of the guards, they didn't tell us how exactly but we know they did.

"Where could she be?!" We stopped in an alley for a little break and my eyes wandered around. There was the way we came into the alley and one way out of it.

We walked out of it, deciding to not run. "She has to be- Oomff." My words were cut short because I tripped and fell. I knew the tears were coming, and I tried so hard to keep them in.

"Justin come on, get up. Don't cry," Sydney helped me off the floor and I sniffled wiping under my eyes.

"I w-want m-ia..." I whispered, sniffling. "We have to find her first, then you can have her all to yourself."

"She's be-en away f-f-f-rom me t-oo long.." I whispered once again, my body suddenly feeling weak.

"Justin, come on. Stay with me," Sydney held me up. I was slowly losing my balance and I just need my mates touch and love.

"We n-need to f-f-fin-find her." I blinked rapidly, feeling really dizzy.

"What the..." Sydney trailed picking up a rock. It had blood on it. "You think this is..Mia's b-blood." She gulped.

I furrowed my eye brows leaning forward. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Give m-e it, if I smell it and it's Mia's blood the-then I can f-f-f-ollow the scent." she handed me the rock and I inhaled.

"It's Mia's, c'mon." I sniffed the air and the scent led to the right, we walked and turned a corner and then another corner, being face to face with a metal door.

A very familiar one.

"She's with them," I whispered to myself smiling. "What?" Asked Sydney.

"Follow me."

Unknown

"Do they fear any other things? C'mon I need weak spots, that's the only way to defeat them completely."

Jackie told me as she attempted to cover up all the cuts and bruises Mia gave her with makeup.

It didn't help much.

"Well their main fear is losing each other.." I explained. "Hey," Lizbeth started, "Why don't we just get revenge on one person?" She asked.

"Because it's no fun, duh." Jackie said putting in her hoop earrings. Remembering something Mia said about hoop earrings made me laugh, maybe too loud.