Chapter 13.

Justin

My Mia and her friends have been looking through books for what feels like FOREVER!! And I'm really bored.

My Mia was sitting next to me, her glasses on, focused, as she leaned her back against the bookshelf. "Hey Jay?" I missed the sound of my wonderful mates voice, she has been very quiet.

"Ye-s princess?"

"You said you were both types of aliens right? A Bycan, the aggressive and possessive one towards the mate and a Bello, the sweet, shy, and innocent type." I nodded, I was both. "But the only way that you can be both is because your parents-" I cut My Mia off and finished her sentence.

"Were b-oth aliens. My dad was a- a Bycan and my mo-mommy was a Bello." She nodded turning the page still not looking up to me.

"It's very rare though, there's very few aliens who's parents are both aliens, that's pretty cool that you're one of the few." she looked up from the book finally, flashing me a small smile.

"Ooo, also after mating, you get the mark of your mate on your body where the aliens (he or she) mark is. Justin do you have a mark?" I nodded and lifted my shirt up showing my hip where my mark was.

"So when you two mate, she'll get that on her hip too?" Tea asked, I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna get some snacks anyone want some chips or something to drink?" Mia stood up placing the book she was reading back in the shelf, looking down at us sitting on the floor.

"Oh yeah, get me hot cheetos and Carlos what do you want?" Said Tea.

"I want skittles and a sprite, please" Mia nodded at Carlos.

"Can I come wit-with you?" I looked up at her with pleading eyes, adding a pout knowing she couldn't resist me giving her the pouty face. It's one of her weaknesses.

"Yeah, we gotta go to the cafeteria. There are a bunch of annoying, loud and abnoxious fresmans in there though, so i'm warning you now." She shook her head.

"Hey! Just think about us during our freshman year, we were much worse than them." Tea said making both Mia and Carlos nod their heads laughing along  with her. "Well come on Justin," Mia grabbed my hand and lead us to the door leading out of the library.

"New student Mia?" The lady at the big desk by the doors of the library asked. I hid shyly behind my Mia, becoming nervous knowing a human noticed my presence.

"Yeah, guess you can call him that." And she winked at the lady walking towards the door.

"Your Secret is safe with me," the lady said before the door closed and my Mia walked us down a hallway.

Secret?

Did she tell her about me?

"There's lots of humans in there just stay by me, please?" my mia asked, I nodded obeying her and standing by her as she put money in a box thing waiting for a drink. I let my eyes wander around the room until my eyes met with the person who could've ruined everything for me and my Mia's future together.

The person who could've easily thrown all Mia's trust for me away.

Mia

I put money in the vending machine and Justin's grip on my waist tightened as he pulled me closer to his chest. Hearing a growl from him I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around seeing the person I wanted a day without having to see but it never happens, she's in my classes.
Her evil face pops up every where.

"Greetings," She smirked along with her little sidekick right beside her mimicking her actions.

"What now Jackie? Going to call your uncle again because you can't finish what you start?" I rolled my eyes and reached down to get my coke and Carlos' sprite.

"What, I can't talk to my best friend?" she put her arm over my shoulder and I scoffed un wrapping her arm from my shoulder, glaring at her.

"We are not friends, never again will I make a big enough mistake to be friends with you. Now what do you want?" I questioned tapping my foot wating for her to speak.

"I want you and your friends away from me," She spat.

I chuckled, "You definitely don't have to worry about us being near you. The school year is almost over," I stated. "And we won't have to see each other again after prom and graduation."

She exaled and smiled slyly. "Ah, Prom, I definitely can't wait for that to come. I've got big plans for that..." She smirked.

"What big plans?" I curiously, blurted out.

"Oh, plans like having the best dress out of all the seniors, winning prom queen with Cade being prom king, etc etc," she shrugged. I rolled my eyes getting Carlos his skittles, I got M & M'S and Justin got the regular cheetos while Tea got the hot kind.

"What time is it Jay?" I asked sighing in relief that Jackie finally left us alone.

"Th-three fifty s-six." he stuttered.

"Damn, we've been researching for three hours? Holy fuck," Justin growled again, his eyes turning a dark mix of purple and red. Crap.

"OOPS! My bad, I accidentally thought out loud. I won't do it again, promise." I smiled innocently at him and his eyes slowly turned from red/purple to his light violet eyes that I adore. "Thats cool, your eye colors change by your mood." He kept glaring at me, he's still mad?

"Don't disobey me princess, next time there will be consequences." He grabbed my hand and led us the front of the school where Tea and Carlos stood waiting for us. "Here, sorry it took so long. We had a little encounter with someone."

"Jackie?" They both replied already knowing who we were talking about. I nodded and pushed open the doors.

We all walked to the parking lot and Carlos and Tea met up with Sydney riding with her while Justin and Cade rode back with me in my car. Anthony had football practice and Cade plays basketball but basketball season is over so no practice for him.

I, of course, had to stop an arguement about who sat in the front with me.

Justin won.

-

We made it home and right when I walked in the front door I jumped laying sprawled out on the couch staring at the ceiling eating my M & M'S. Sydney walked in shaking her head at what i was doing sitting on the couch. "Your gonna choke,"  on Dave Franco's dick. I laughed at my thoughts shaking my head.

"No I'm not." I replied and kept eating my M & M'S turning my head just a little bit to watch the ninja turtles.

Justin

I was in the kitchen eating my cheetos minding my own business when the mini tv thingy my mate gave me started to ring. I furrowed my eyebrows clicking the green button placing it against my ear.

"He-Hello?" I asked scared to answer cause I didn't know who it was. It could be a bad person.

"Justin,  it-its Brooklyn. I have a secret that you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?" I gasped.

"OH OH! Tell me pleaseeeeeee! I love s-secrets," I squealed dying to know what he wanted to tell me.

"Well, My parents finally made thier decision and-"

-

CLIFFHANGER!!

I'm sorry its not as long as usual :( , but I am writing on my computer and it's kinda annoying lol

Anyways, don't forget to click that star and comment :)

~ 🐢