Chapter 9.

Justin

Everyone ran around like crazy persons and I was so scared and confused, I just missed my Mia and wished she was here holding me instead. She's the one who makes me smile and she knows how to keep me calm.

"Justin! Come on! We gotta go man!" Cade lifted me off the couch and he was hurting my arm. I pulled and tugged, squirming and trying to get away when finally I fell to my face on the floor.

I started crying. I didn't want to leave, I didn't know what was going on and why I had to leave the house.

I didn't wanna see humans, they're mean and scary bad people who don't like my kind.

Humans are really judge-mental.

"M-MIA!! I WANT M-Y MIA!" I screamed, Suddenly I was lifted by Cade and Anthony and thrown in the backseat of a big car.

I kicked the doors and banged on the windows wanting to get out.

"Sydney! Get him to chill the hell out!" Sydney slammed on the stop button in the car, I guess that's what stops it, and looked back at me.

(remember he doesn't know much about cars and stuff)

"Do you want to get Mia?" I nodded, and stopped thrashing around hearing my princess' name. "Well can you please be good so we can get her back?"

"Ye-s," I whispered sniffling and wiping my eyes with my hoodie sleeve. She nodded, and the car started moving again.

"J-ustin sawry.." I frowned looking down, playing with my hands. I heard a sigh. "Its okay," I nodded, lifting my head and looking out the window.

My Mia taught me that after Justin does something wrong or makes someone upset that I should 'apologize' she said apologizing is a nice thing to do.

My Mia is so nice...

I wonder where she is, and if she's okay.

Mia

"Ugh," I groaned as I moved around on something hard. It felt like the.....the ground?

Where am I?

I jolted up, frantically looking around at the unfamiliar things around me. I stood up, brushing the dirt off my pants and getting my phone off the ground.

I wiped some dirt off of it and I was hella pissed.

"My phone is CRACKED!? I'm gonna fucking strangle those assholes!" I screamed kicking a brick wall.

Instantly wishing I didn't.

I grabbed my foot hopping on my one good foot, with a pained look. "My fucking foot hurts now! Thanks ass dicks!" I yelled out, hoping the guards that were with the stupid Mayor and the Mayor himself could hear what I'm saying.

They probably can't but who cares.

I let my foot down and winced as I started walking down the lone alley.

Eh, it'll stop hurting after a while.

-

I probably walked a few miles and still couldn't find a way out of this place. I think I was on the other side of the city where the aliens live.

I didn't care really, it's just there are different types of aliens and the ones I'm talking about are the mean, aggressive but lovable and nice around their mate.

When I meet one, they are possibly going hate me. Cause they are only nice to their mates.

Well I am human, they don't like humans that much either.