Chapter 30.

Justin

As we stood at the register, Mia wouldn't stand still.

"Y'all I gotta go to the restroom. Trey order for me pleaseeee!"

"Alright bet," trey replied. "Justin you know what yu want?"

"I think I'm gonna get the whopper. It looks pretty good. No?"

"Oh trust me. That hoe scrumptious!" I trusted Trey's opinion.

-

A few seconds after we ordered, Mia came back. We all got our drinks and like always Mia got root beer.

"What'd you get me bitch?" She said as she sat down, looking at Trey.

"Whopper w fries hoe."

"Ooouuu, good. Thanks"

-

On the way to the house, we all just talked about stuff and me and Holly had an argument because I may have called her an annoying fish.

Oops?

Mia unlocked the front door and it was so dark I made sure I was holding her hand as tight as possible.

This mansion is so damn big I can already see myself getting lost.

"You two can stay in the guest rooms, pick whichever room you want. There's plenty, goodnight." She gave them both a hug and I just said goodbye and goodnight because the only person I wanna be hugging right now is my Mia.

When we made it to OUR room, I wasted no time in taking off my shirt and pants leaving me in my Calvin Klein boxers.

Mia told me she likes when I wear them.

"Stop starting and come lay with me," I said opening my arms as I laid down.

"Hold up, Ima change real quick." She went in OUR walk in closet and grabbed one of my shirts. She went in the restroom to change and walked out.

She looked so cute in my big shirt, then again she looks good in oversized things.

She turned out the light, plugged in her phone and cuddled with me just like I wanted her too.

"Goodnight Justin..." She whispered, letting out a cute little yawn.

"Good night, I love you." I gently kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me.

"I love you too.." She replied, I smiled in the darkness.

I love this girl so much, she's perfect to me.

And with her on my mind, I slowly drifted off to sleep...

-

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Miaaaa! Turn that thing off.." I groaned stuffing my face under the pillow.

"But I don't wanna! You do it," she cried out and kicked me causing me to fall off the bed.

"Oh my god...!" I screamed, frustrated.