Chapter 19.

Blake^^

Blake

I woke up to my dumb alarm blaring loudly right beside me. I groaned, but not to loud so I wouldn't wake my princess, and reached over to shut it up but my phone fell on the floor.

"Seriously!" I said reached on the floor and grabbed it finally shutting it off.

"Why do have your alarm set for-" Mia paused grabbing my phone out of my hand turning my phone on and checked my lock screen. "10 am?"

"It's not that early..." I chuckled. She nodded making a 'mhmmmm' sound.

"I don't know about you, but it feels early to me." She sighed. "I'm gonna take a shower," She stood up and stretched.

My shirt that I made her wear to sleep last night rose up a bit but before I really see anything she stopped stretching and gave me a look.

"Perv," She shook her head and skipped to the bath room. I heard the water turn on, then a few minutes later I heard humming.

THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER!

I need to buy her a phone!

She hasn't asked about one but I'm sure she wants one, if she doesn't I'm giving it to her anyway.

I slowly walked up to the bath room door, "Mia?" I knocked.

"Yeah?" She yelled.

"I have to piss and I need to brush my teeth," I said jogging in place a little to try and hold it.

"Can't you go to the rest room downstairs?" She yelled again.

"No! I'll piss on myself! Do you know how far that is?!" I heard her groan.

"Fine, come in. But do not try anything." She warned, I smirked.

'Do not. Disrespect her' the voice in my head spoke. 'Give her her privacy, let her get comfortable with you first' I nodded.

"Promise," I said as I used the rest room, then I washed my hands before brushing my teeth.

"Hey Blake?" I heard.

"Yeah?" I asked with tooth paste falling out my mouth. Oops.m

I spit.

"Can you put toothpaste on my tooth brush and hand it to me?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but did it anyway.

She pushed open the glass door just a little bit before quickly snatching her purple toothbrush out of my hands. "Thanks." She said.

I continued brushing my teeth and when I was finished Mia handed me back her tooth brush so I could put it away.

*ding dong*

What the hell?

I thought I told her to be here at noon!

As in like, 12 o'clock.

"Blake who's that?" Mia's soft but confused voice asked.

"No one, don't worry. I'll answer the door" I quickly threw on a black v-neck before running down the stairs.

"Just a second! I'm coming, shit!" I heard a growl from the other side of the door. Now I gotta see this cry baby's face.

Kill me now.

I unlocked the door and pulled it open, "Serena, come in" I held the door open for Justin and Serena to walk in and they did, Justin glaring at me.