Chapter 24.

Just realized one of my updates were titled 'Sorry' 😂 I predicted it before it was even heard of 😂😂

Justin

After Cade came back and gave Mia her Nutella she was chill.

Well for a little bit.

We are all watching tv in the living room now , but it's kind of hard to hear and watch the show with Cade, Anthony and Mia arguing.

"Where did you put my keys!" Mia yelled, she's not so calm anymore. In case you haven't noticed, she loves her cars. I knew Cade and Anthony didn't deserve to use it while she was away.

They are both irresponsible.

"I put them on my dresser!"

"Well are they still there?!"Mia yelled, Xander sat beside her on the couch, he was watching while covering his ears. My ears are starting to hurt too...

"N-No! Cade used the car last!"Anthony pointed to Cade.

"Yeah but I gave the keys back to your dumb ass!"

"What are you two just standing here arguing with me for? Go find them!" Mia ordered, Cade shoved Anthony and walked off. Anthony groaned following after him.

"Gosh those two get on my nerves sometimes," she puffed out a breath of air and shoved her face in a pillow. Xander took his hands off his ears and started rubbing Mia's back as she lay face down on the couch.

I held in a growl as I watched because, after all, Xander is just a kid so I have nothing to worry about.

All I'm actually worried about is her face in that pillow.

Doesn't she know you could suffocate yourself doing that?

"Mia.." Some one called out quietly but still loud enough for us to hear. Our heads turned to the hallway that leads in the living room and there stood Anthony and Cade, both with nervous looks on their faces.

Cade slowly pulled his hand from behind his back and Mia rolled her eyes and held her hand out. "Where were they?" Anthony folded his arms with pursed lips and gave Cade a look that said 'Go on ahead, tell her'

"In my uh...." He coughed. "Back pocket." Mia's face was blank. She was only staring at them, she didn't look very happy.

She sighed, "I'm not gonna get mad and yell, I'm just gonna stay cool." she paused, taking a deep breath. I giggled a bit, she was acting funny. Her phone dinged and she looked down at it with a frown, I moved a little bit closer to get a peek.

It was a message from Blake.

Please bring Alexander over for training. It's been a while since he's trained with the other pups, he needs it.

It read.

Mia scoffed, "He needs it," she mocked in a silly voice and her finger then started moving around the screen as she typed. I have no clue how these humans type so fast on those things, I always end up spelling stuff wrong.

I never use my phone though, only for games.

All the friends I have live right here in this house, with me.