Chapter 6.

Justin

Tuesday : party day

"Jay," I heard my Mia's soft and calming voice call into my ear.

"Wake up jay..." She shook me making me instantly whine, moaning and groaning not wanting to wake up.

I love her, but please, she needs to let me have my sleep.

I heard her sigh and little footsteps on the floor making me pop one eye open.

She was leaving me...

I let out a loud whimper, and she instantly turned around to look at me. "I up..I-I'm up," I cried wiping at my face trying not to cry as much.

"Jay, I...I need to get ready." And she shut the bathroom door. My tears came right back, streaming down my face rapidly.

Does she not want me?

Am I too much of a baby?

Oh!

Idea!

I can be a big boy for my Mia.

Maybe she'll like me better then.

I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose, drying my eyes and ran quickly downstairs.
I saw Sydney, the one who yelled at me a couple days back, and she was making a shake.

I smiled brightly at her and she narrowed her eyes. "What do you need Justin," she sighed. How did she know I needed something?

All well, doesn't matter.

"I want t-too get My Mia a-a shake for her mor-morning," she raised her eyebrows. "Why?" She asked.

"I wa-wanna be big boy f-f-or her." She nodded "Alright, hand me the strawberries and a banana," I gave her the red and yellow things, and said my 'thank you' (because I'm nice like that) and ran up the many blocks to my Mia.

When I made it in her room I put her shake on her dresser, walked in her bathroom and heard her singing, well rapping actually.

"Last name ever, First name greatest. Like a sprained ankle boy I ain't nothing to play with. Started off local but thanks to all the haters, I know G4 pilots on a first name basis."

I giggled quietly at her rapping but listened more.

"In your city faded off the brown, Nino. She insists she got more class, we know. Swimming in the money, come and find me, NEMO."

I hummed along with her reaching into the cabinet getting out her Sponge square thing towel. I heard the water shut off and the glass door opened, revealing her.

She was nakey....

She screamed. "Omg Justin! Cover your eyes!" I quickly cover them with one hand while I handed her the towel with the other.

"What are you in here for jay?" She had the towel wrapped around her so I took my hands off my eyes.

"Well I-I wanted to be big boy f-for you." I smiled, showing all my pearly whites. "Why?" My smiled fell.

It was replaced with a frown.

"You-you don't want me to be b-big boy- " she cut me off.

"No, I was just wondering why all of a sudden you wanna be a big boy for me," she confirmed.

"Cause you were m-mad at m-e and I want-ted to make y-ou happy," she shook her head.

"No jay, I wasn't mad. Trust me I was tired too, but tonight we're throwing a party and I needed you to do something for me, something to protect you from the mean humans." She caressed my cheek, I furrowed my eyebrows.