29

I walk into the lab and I see Felicity in a S.T.A.R. Labs sweatshirt and I swear she had a different shirt on. "Your shirt was on fire?" I ask and she nods. "How come your shirt didn't catch on fire?" she asks and I laugh embarrassingly. "Ever since that incident with my dad when me and Barry were kids with my dad and fire, I decided to buy flame retardant clothes." I say and Barry nods. "So you still live with your dad?" she asks and I laugh and nod. "I haven't had enough money to buy my own place." I say and she nods crossing her arms. I see Caitlin and Cisco standing there and I see the boomerang in Cisco's hand. "I see you got the boomerang." I say and Cisco nods with a big smile on his face. "I wanna run some tests on this thing, like now." Cisco says and walks with Felicity to the other room. Me and Barry laugh and he looks over at Caitlin.

"Hey you guys come up with anything new on our meta." Barry asks.

"The officer who was affected tonight said he saw a flash of red before he lost control. I suspect the meta is induding rage via the ocular nerve." Caitlin says and I walk up behind them.

"Oh. Dr. Wells wants to see you both." Caitlin says to him and she walks away.

I look at Barry and he looks at me, "Wonder what he wants." I say and Barry nods. We walk into the room where the treadmill is hand in hand and we see Dr. Wells and Joe. "Why do I feel like I got called into the principal's office." Barry says and I nod in agreement. "The Starling City vigilante." Joe says and me and Barry look at each other. "He calls himself the Arrow now." Barry says and I nod. "Oh, does he, Flash?" Joe asks and Barry nods. "Why am I here if this is about Barry and the Arrow?" I ask them and Barry nods. "Because the last time Ms. Smoak was here you and Mr. Allen seemed to get along with her very well." Dr. Wells says and I look at Barry. "Wait, what's the problem?" Barry asks and I look at the two of them and bite my lip. "We don't trust him." Dr. Wells says and I glare at him. "You guys don't even know him." me and Barry say in unison.

"I know he was wanted for murder in at least 12 different cases dating back three years." Joe says and I roll my eyes.

"I know there's been two major terrorist attacks in Starling since he became active." Dr. Wells says.

"The cops are cool with him now. He doesn't kill people anymore." Barry says and I nod crossing my arms.

"And what about all the criminals that he put arrows through? Those, what, don't count?" Joe asks.

"He's a hero, Joe." I say coldly and Barry nods.

"You two are heroes." Dr. Wells says.

"I'm a hero? Really? I can't even get out of the lab to be one. I don't have a suit like Barry. I'm no hero." I say and I feel Barry's hand on my arm.

"You both offer protection, hope, light. What that man does is carry out a dark reckoning for his city. It is a brutal, violent version of justice. One we do not share. You two think he's a hero, fine, so be it, but he's not the kind you should be looking up to." Dr. Wells says.

Me and Barry look at each other and then we hear glass break and we look over to where the noise was coming from and a scream. Me, Barry, and Joe run out and we see the boomerang flying. Barry grabs my waist and pulls me into his arms and we duck as the boomerang heads our way. The boomerang lands in the wall and Cisco runs out. "That's my bad. That's on me." Cisco says and Barry puts his fingers under my chin and makes me look at him. "You ok?" he asks and I nod and we slowly stand up. "I want that Arrow out of my city... tonight." Joe says and I look at Barry then at the mess. Joe walks away and I grab Barry's hand and pull him with me to the other room. "Barry, we're not letting Oliver leave." I say and Barry nods. "I know. We're not." he says and I nod.