16

Me and Felicity were standing next Caitlin and Dr. Wells as they were discussing where to find Snart. Cisco was off somewhere doing something. Soon Cisco walks back in and says, "I figured out a way to track Captain Cold." I roll my eyes at the name he gave Snart. "You gotta stop naming these guys." Caitlin says and I nod. "Barry, listen to him." I say and he sighs and turns to Cisco looking angry. "How?" he says coldly and looks at Cisco, and I cross my arms glaring at Barry. "The cold gun is powered by an engine-control unit. A microcomputer that regulates air to fuel ratio so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers don't overflow and-", "Explode." Felicity finishes Cisco's sentence and he nods. "Right. This ECU was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet. If I boost the signal using Central City's network and send a false update, we'll get a ping back and then-", "We can locate Snart." Dr. Wells says and I look at Cisco with a smile.

"How long will it take?" Barry asks coldly.

"Uh, first, I have to hack into the city's network, so, I don't know, 30 minutes maybe?" he says and I giggle and look over to Felicity.

"I can do it in less than one." Felicity says and I nod.

"When it comes to hacking, I'm the fastest woman alive." she says cracking her knuckles. "Ah! That was not as badass as I pictured it." she says and I laugh.

She starts to hack into the city's network and soon she's in and I look at Cisco. "Are you kidding?" Caitlin asks and I shake my head. "She doesn't kid when she hacks into stuff." I say. "Alright. I'm sending the updates." Cisco says and types on the computer and soon the updates were connected. "Network is triangulating the location." Felicity says. "We got him. He's heading west on Nelson toward the train station." Caitlin says and I look at the map. "If he's leaving, it appears Mr. Snart may have gotten what he came for." Dr. Wells says and I nod. Barry changes into his suit and we all look at him. "When we put our minds to it, dude, nothing can stop us." Cisco says and Barry puts a hand up to his earpiece and turns it off. "Oh, You turned off your earpiece. How are we gonna talk to each other?" Cisco asks. "I don't feel like talking right now." Barry says and he looks at me, but I look away from him. He speeds out of the building and I look at the red streak disappear as he runs. "Are you ok, Tori?" Felicity asks and I look at her and see everyone staring at me. "Is it weird that even when I'm mad at him, he still makes me fall for him every time?" I ask and everything was quiet.

I walk out of the lab and head up to the roof to get my mind off for a little bit. When I walk back in the lab, I sit next to Caitlin and stare at the monitor. I may be mad at Barry right now, but I'm still worried for him getting hurt, especially when it comes to an ice gun that can hurt him badly. "You should go after Barry." Felicity says to Caitlin, Cisco, and me. "You heard him, Felicity." Cisco says as he stares at the monitor. "He wants to do this alone." Caitlin says and I nod. "Of course he said that. He's hurt." Felicity says and I look up at her. "You're his team, friends, and his girlfriend. If I had a nickel for every time the Arrow told me to back off. I'd be as rich as Oliver Queen." she says and my eyes widen at her and slowly shake my head. "Who I mention because he's the richest person I know, or used to be." she says trying to save what she says and I pinch the bridge of my nose. "The point is, you have your partner's back. No matter what." she says and I look up at her. She looks at me and I slightly smile at her.

"I have something that might help." Cisco says with a smile.

"Tori, Caitlin, Felicity, come with me." he says and I nod and stand up and walk with him.

*~*~

Cisco made me, Caitlin, and Felicity carry this tank and we were right behind Snart as he had the cold gun pointed at Barry. "Drop it!" Cisco yells and Snart turns to face us. "This is a prototype cold gun, four times the size, four times the power." he says and I just glare at Snart. "I was wondering who you were talking to." Snart says to Barry and I looked at him worriedly and he looks at me the same way. "Hey, unless you wanna taste your own medicine, I'd back the hell up." Cisco says and I glare at Snart again. "Your hands are shaking. You've never killed anyone." Snart says to him. "There's a first time for everyone, Captain Cold." Cisco says and I look at him. "Really, you're gonna call him by his code name?" I whisper yell to Cisco and he shrugs. "I will shoot you." Cisco says as Snart smirks and stares back at Barry. "You win, kid. I'll see you around" Snart says as he raises the cold gun and walks away. "Hey, leave the diamond." Cisco says moving the gun along with Snart. "Don't push your luck." he says as he walks away. I let go of the tank and run over to Barry and kneel in front of him. "Oh my god. Are you ok?" I say to him looking at the ice that covered his waist. "I'm peachy. Other than the ice that's burning my waist, I'm just fine." he says and I laugh slightly and kiss him.

"I couldn't shoot him if I wanted to. This is actually the S.T.A.R. Labs vacuum cleaner. With a lot of LED's" Cisco says with a slight chuckle and I pull away from Barry and we laugh. The ice breaks and he sits up a little. "Let's get you warm." I say to him and Cisco kneels in front of Barry and they look at each other. "Thank you." Barry says sticking his arm out for Cisco to shake and I smile at them both. We all head back to S.T.A.R. Labs. When we get there, Cisco goes to the computer to try and track Snart. "We've been trying to track Snart, but he must've disconnected the signal some how." Cisco says and I look at Barry. "We'll find him, Cisco. Together." Barry says and I nod in agreement. I look at Barry and he looks at me and smiles. I blush and smile back at him, "You have a great team here, Barry." Felicity says and we see her at the doorway with her jacket in hand and her purse hanging from her shoulder. "Speaking of teams, I should probably get back to mine." she says and I walk up to her and Barry. "It's nice meeting you, Ms. Smoak. Please extend a hello to the Arrow for us." Dr. Wells says. "I will." she says with a smile. Barry walks up to her and smiles, "Bye, Felicity." he says to her. "Bye, Barry." she says and they hug. "I'll walk you out, Felicity." I say and she nods as she says bye to the others.

"Tori, do me a favor and take care of Barry and yourself." she says and I nod.

"I will. And you tell Oliver I said hi." I say and she nods.

"See you around, Felicity." I say to her and hug her.

"See you around, Tori." she says and we pull apart and she leaves. I watch her walk away and know that the next time I see her is gonna be epic.