11

Perrie

I stood up, my eyes wide with horror. I noticed a few fans in the area, so I signed things and took photos before pulling my phone and texting Leigh.

WHO THE F--- DID YOU LET JADEY LEAVE WITH

Calm down Pez, she met some dude at our restaurant and left with him

JADE IS GOING TO GET SEVERELY HURT BY HIM, HES RELATED TO A PSYCHOPATH

And who would that be?

MATTHEW

I thought Matthew was nice?

HE FORCED ME TO DATE HIM, HE FORCED ME TO LOVE HIM, HE BROKE MY HEART, HES TRYING TO HURT JADE

Perrie calm down. I'll call Jade and ask her to come home.

Fine... I don't want her getting hurt...

Why are you suddenly so overprotective?

Because I'm in love with her...

I shut off my phone and watched Jade answer hers, her facial expressions changing from happy to concerned. She looked around and saw me, her brows furrowing. As she made a mad dash for me, Bryan, Matthew's brother, snickered from behind her.

"WHAT THE H--- PERRIE!" Jade screeched, divulging all attention to the two of us.

"Jade, listen to me, please." I pleaded.

"Tell me why you're trying to ruin my date!" She demanded, scowling.

"Date? Jade I had no clue... I'm sorry..."

"I thought the girls told you I was going on a date when I met him? Ugh, Jesy you moron." She said, mumbling the last part.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude. I was only out here to get fresh air. I had no clue you were here.." I muttered, looking down at the grass swaying in the breeze as I tipped from one foot to the other.

"I'm sorry for yelling, Perrie. I thought you were trying to ruin my date, I don't know why..." She whispered, hugging me.

"It's fine Jade. I'm going to head home. You have fun with Bryan."

"Wait.. How do you know his name? I never introduced you."

"I know his brother."

And with that, I walked away.

Unknown

I snickered softly as I watched her walk towards Perrie, my plan going perfectly.

Just a few more days till she gets what she deserves.

She soon giddily walked back over to me, my hand linking with hers.

"So, was this all we were doing?" She questioned, smiling.

"Yeah, I'm not so good at this 'date' thing." I lied, laughing as I scratched the back of my neck.

I led her over to a tree, sitting beneath it. She sat down next to me, her petite frame shadowed by my bulky one. She rested her head on my shoulder, smiling. I looked down at her, my eyes softly fluttering shut as I leaned in. Our lips connected, and I put my hand against her cheek.

I opened my eyes while we were still kissing, a flowing blonde mane flying into the distance as she trotted down the road.

All is going well.