1

The look on their faces was priceless. Their mouths formed an O and their eyes were as wide as saucers. I quietly snickered at them and leaned my head on Perrie's shoulder.

"You....Perrie..... What?! I thought the whole Jerrie thing was a long-running joke!" Jesy exclaimed loudly.

"Well, yeah, it was a joke. We were joking around about our relationship. Do you have a problem with this?" I asked quite rudely, faking offense.

"Oh, no, that's fine, I don't really care. I think it's pretty awesome. Are we going to tell the Mixers?"

"No. They absolutely can't know. There are enough fan fictions as it is." I said, a smile playing on my lips.

"You do have a point. So I guess you all will joke about your relationship on camera like always?"

"Yeah, we will. Now Perrie and I are going to lay down and watch a film." I replied, grabbing Perrie's hand and walking to our room. As soon as we walked into the room I couldn't contain my laughter. I made sure I didn't laugh too loud, but I laughed loudly. I grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower, changing into my pajamas. After I walked out, Perrie did the same thing, then we both went to lay down on the bed. I snuggled up against her as she turned on the tv, selecting a movie from the On Demand choices. She put on the movie The Fault In Our Stars, and then she relaxed into the bed as it started to play.

"Maybe okay will be our always."

~~~~

"Hey, Perrie?" I asked quietly, searching in the crippling darkness for her face.

"Yeah Jade?" She replied, yawning softly.

"Can you sing to me? I hate being in the dark while its deafeningly quiet." I explained.

"Sure, Jade. What would you like me to sing to you? If it isn't any good, remember, you woke me up." She said, chuckling.

"Can you sing Love Me Or Leave Me? It's a soft song so it should be quite peaceful."

"Sure Jadey. Anything for you."

"You used to tell me that you loved me once,
What happened, what happened?
Where is all of this coming from?
What happened, what happened?
You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong,
You're lying and you know I know,
Baby what have we become?
What happened?"

Perrie sang to me quietly, but loud enough to hear. She got through the first part before she drifted back to sleep, leaving me to drift off on my own. Eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up screaming. Perrie woke up at the sound, immediately pulling me into a tight hug. Leigh and Jesy busted into the room, obviously still half asleep.

"What happened?!" Leigh spoke first, completely out of breath. All focus turned to me.

"I had a nightmare..." I drifted off, slightly embarrassed.

"Aww, Jade. What was it about?" Perrie asked, gently rubbing my back.

"I-I had a dream that I was completely alone and... And...." I drifted off again, not wanting to continue.

"You don't have to finish if you don't want to."

"No, it's fine. Somehow I was at home in South Shields, but it was different. You all were all there, and my family was there and your mams where there too. You all started yelling and screaming at me, and I woke up." I finished.

"Jade you know we all love you. We would never, ever scream or yell at you." Jesy replied softly, easing my stress.

"Thank you guys. I didn't mean to wake you up." I said, feeling guilty as ever.

"It's fine, Jade. We have each other's back, and we all know we'd do the same for any of us." Leigh-Anne reminded, making us all nod in reply.

"Anyways, who's making breakfast today?"

~~~~

@LittleMix: hanging with my girls today xxjadexx

----

I sat down at the table, patiently awaiting my food. Perrie was cooking, and as usual, she was taking forever. After getting bored of waiting for Perrie to finish cooking, I pulled out my phone, opening the Candy Crush app. I played for a bit, beating 2 levels before returning my gaze to Perrie.

"Perrie, are you almost done? It's been like half an hour!" I huffed, annoyed that she wasn't done yet.

"Calm yourself love, I'm almost done. Give me about 5 minutes." She replied calmly.

I groaned and leaned back in my chair, raking a hand through my hair. Just like Perrie said, she was done making the food 5 minutes later, and she got Jesy and Leigh-Anne. Perrie came back and got the food, then sat down next to me, placing the food on the table for us to eat. Taking advantage of the situation, I snuggled up to Perrie and smiled warmly. As we all ate our food, Perrie made idle chat with the girls.

"Is there anything you all wanted to do today?" Perrie asked, her attention towards Jesy and Leigh-Anne.

"I was going to go out with Jordan today, but if there's something you all wanted to do, I could rain check." Leigh spoke up first.

"I was going to see Jake today but same goes, I can rain check if you wanted to have a girls day." Jesy then replied, her gaze on me.

"I wanted to have a girls day today, if that's a problem, I can just spend time with Perrie." I spoke softly.

"I mean, we could have a couples day. We could all go out together with our boyfriends or girlfriends." Jesy suggested.

"That sounds good to me." I replied, smiling brightly.

"Okay, everyone go get ready, we'll leave at 10."

We all went to our rooms, and I held Perrie's hand the whole time. I put on a black shirt and a red and black plaid skirt, and Perrie put on a kind of see-through white sweater, a black tank top underneath that, and a pair of dark jeans. She put her hair up in a ponytail, and I left mine down. We walked out of the flat and waited by the car, hoping that Leigh and Jesy wouldn't be too long. In order to preserve the whole "Jerrie" prank, we went ahead and sat in the backseat of the car. Perrie leaned against the window on her side of the car, and I leaned up against her while she stroked my hair. By the time Leigh and Jesy came out of the flat and got into the car, Perrie and I were cuddling in the backseat, giggling every so often.

"Can you two lovebirds be quiet?" Jesy yelled from the front seat, earning snickers from Perrie and I.

"Oi Jes, shut up." Perrie said back, blushing.

"Oh, wouldn't want to offend the lovebirds now would I?" Jesy sneered. Her eyes went wide as she realized how she said it. "Oh, I didn't mean to say it like that, I'm so sorry."

"Jesy, it isn't a big deal. We still love you. Please focus on the road." I replied before Perrie could, causing Perrie to frown and Jesy to smile, revealing her pretty freckles.

I then turned my gaze to Perrie. "What's wrong love? Your pretty little face doesn't look too good frowning." I asked sweetly.

"That wasn't how I would've reacted to the way Jesy said that." Perrie replied.

"It's better if we don't act too defensive, it might look bad, you know? It'll look like we're trying to cover up for something." I whispered. Perrie nodded in reply then held me close to her. I've never been happier.