7

Hours. It had been countless hours since I had woken up Jesy, and countless hours since I had laid back down on my covers, defeated. Jesy said she asked Leigh-Anne to talk to Perrie about speaking to me, and Perrie furiously refused. That crushed my heart, to think she didn't want to speak to me. I waited until the other girls left before I excused myself from my room, making my way over to Perrie's. When I walked in, Perrie was asleep, her soft breathing being the only thing I heard. I softly closed the door. I sat down beside her on her bed and softly laid my hand on her forearm, shaking her awake.

"H-huh? Leigh, is that you? I told you, I don't want to talk to her. It hurts my heart." She murmured, her eyes still unopened. Her voice was so hoarse, it cracked with every breath. I inhaled sharply, my breath hitching in my throat.

Hearing Perrie say this completely shattered my heart, leaving it in pieces on the floor. I was hurting her heart?

"N-no, um, Perrie, it's Jade here... The girls, uh, they left a bit ago." I spoke slowly, unsure of how she'd react.

"Jade? I don't mean to sound rude, but you sound terrible! What happened to your soft voice?" She asked me, her eyes now open and resting on my face.

"I hate to break it to you, Perrie, but you don't sound much better. I didn't come in here to make idle chit chat. I had a reason."

"Why did you want to talk to me after all the things I said to you?"

"B-because, I need to apologize. I can't handle feeling like this anymore Perrie, knowing I did this to you."

"Jade, no, I did thi-"

"Perrie, no. This is my fault. I'm the one who acted stupid. You can blame me and my out of whack hormones for this. I shouldn't have done anything that I did. It was immature and stupid of me, and I jeopardized our friendship because of it." I cut her off.

"It was my fault too, Jade. I wasn't really trying to fix things now was I? Thank you for apologizing though. I didn't quite realize how much I missed you until now."

As soon as the words left Perrie's mouth, I pulled her into a hug. After a couple of seconds, she realized what was going on and hugged back, smiling into my hair.

"I've missed this so much." I mumbled, not caring about anything else.

Perrie pulled away, leaning her back against her wooden headboard.

"I have too, Jade, but we both need showers." She agreed, chuckling.

I smiled as I left the room, retiring to my own to shower. As soon as I got out, the brisk air smacking me in the face, I realized something. The girls don't know we made up. Honestly, that would mean we could surprise them when they come back to the bus.

There is an even bigger problem, however. I'm still not sure what the rolling, swirling feeling in my stomach is. It's not just when I think of Perrie, or when I'm around Perrie, or when I hear her voice or her name. No, it's just there, constantly, bothering me.

I walked out into my bedroom, nothing but a towel covering my body, when I noticed there was someone else in the room.

"Hey Jesy." I greeted, smiling as I grabbed some clothes and my hair brush.

"Hey Jadey. Whatcha up to?" She asked.

"Nothing much, just getting changed."

Jesy simply nodded and left the room, most likely going to talk to Leigh. I dropped the towel from my body and began to dress, my gaze freely wandering about my messy room. As I pulled my shirt over my head, I couldn't help but think of Perrie.