5

As I awoke from my dreamless slumber, I noticed there were no longer arms around my waist. I groaned as I pulled myself up from the bed, the lights in the room still off, allowing the blinding sunlight to filter through the curtains, leaving behind beaming rays of the sun's exposed light. I looked around the room, my vision slightly blurred from the sleep clouding my senses. I made way to the loo, treading over the soft, carpeted floors. I eyed the door, spotting the light trailing out from the bottom.

"Perrie?" I called out.

"Yeah, Jade!?" She replied, her voice sounding from behind the door.

"Are you in the loo? I can go make breakfast for us in about ten minutes if you'd like. I just woke up, so I'm quite tired."

"Yes I am, and I'll be out in a few if you're that tired. You know I have no problem making us breakfast."

"No, I will. You've done enough for me, so it's time for me to do something for you." I said, grinning confidently.

"Okay Jade."

And that was the end of that conversation.

~~~~

Ten minutes. Ten minutes of me struggling with the stove. Ten minutes of me struggling to follow the easiest godd--- recipe this earth has ever seen.

Five minutes. Five minutes of me struggling to reach the cups. Five minutes of me struggling not to punch Perrie in the face. Five minutes of Perrie laughing her pretty little head off.

One minute. One minute was all it took for Perrie to not only get the cups, but also to get the stove on, and get a proper start on the recipe. Needless to say, I was profoundly fuming. I crossed my arms over my chest like an angry child, quietly stomping off to the sofa. I checked my phone quickly, noting that we only had four days left of our break.

As the sunlight glistened through the windows, I could hear the birds chirping outside, giving me a good reminder of our date with the boys today. Jeremy told us that we didn't have to go on separate dates, and that we could just do double dates for each if we preferred, which I did. I hated being away from any of the girls, Perrie the most. Not even a minute later, I could smell the food from the sofa, my body happily following the scent. As I sat down at the table, I noticed that Jesy and Leigh-Anne where already out here, which led me to wonder when they woke up. They most certainly weren't awake when I woke up.

"Hey girls. How are you all this fine morning?" I questioned, giving each of them a much deserved hug. At this point, the prank was the least of our worries. Our worries lie with making management happy so they didn't cancel our radio tours and interviews. I'd rather ruin a prank than let down the fans any day.

"I'm great today. I have one last date with Jake before we leave off, and he told me he has something special planned." Jesy informed us, a dreamy smile gracing her lips.

"As for myself, not quite having the best day. I don't feel too well, and I had to cancel my date with Jordan." Leigh-Anne responded quietly, the aforementioned pain now sorrowfully evident on her once softened features. The pain contorted her face slightly, the sickness now quite visible on her skin.

"As for Perrie and I, we were supposed to be going on a park date today, but I can rain check for us and see if the boys wouldn't mind coming over here so we can take care of you." I spoke for Perrie and myself, my words directed towards Leigh.

"You don't have t-" she spoke softly, cutting herself of as she ran to the bathroom. The sounds of her heaving echoed through the flat, my face twisting with disgust. Soon after, Leigh-Anne came back, fixing herself a glass of water, no doubt in an attempt to wash out the gunk. I cringed slightly, still remembering the sounds from only moments earlier.