Chapter 28- Running (Part 2)

||Ethan's POV||

"Eliza!" I ran to her, she was laying on the ground bleeding.

"E-Ethan...." Her voice croaked.

"Hey, hey are you alright?" I caressed her cheek.

"I am, thanks to her," She gestured to her right, there stands a red haired girl. She has a sky blue eyes and she's blind.

"Thank you by the way-" Eliza cringed then shivered. She doesn't shiver because of the cold, it must be bad.

"Ethan! Eliza!" I heard Jackson's yell.

"J-Jackson....." Eliza mumbled.

"Yeah." He kneeled beside Eliza.

Rap healed Eliza, then went to the red haired girl.

"Lainne?" He said.

"Yep." Lainne replied. Something is off, these two are gonna be something someday. I know It.

||Narrator's POV||

Pitch, Drago and Hans were still searching for the kids. While the kids were walking away of Pitch's lair, away and away and away. There parents were also searching for them, but when they reached Pitch's lair, no one was there of course, or not...

||Jack's POV||

We finally reached Pitch's lair, it was quite silent.

"Harry! Merynne!" Merida called out, breaking the silence. But nothing responded.

"It makes no sense..." Anna muttered.

"Is anyone there? Please help!" I- we heard a young boy yell. We all ran to a direction. It was a teenager, he has dirty blonde hair, that is sticking out of every direction and dark, dark, dark brown eyes we let him out,

"Chief Hiccup." He bowed to Hiccup. Hiccup bowed back of course.

"You are from Berk?" Merida asked.

"Yes Madame." He answered. Merida chuckled. Hiccup did too.

"It's the queen of DunBroch you are talking to." Hiccup ginned. Then by realization, the boy bowed to Merida,

"Queen Merida." He bowed, Merida giggled.

"Stand up, that's alright." Merida told him.

"Your highness?" He asked.

"Yep, King Jack and queen Elsa of Arendelle." I held Elsa's hand, then bowed.

"Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff of Arendelle." Anna curtsied, kKristoff did too.

"King-slash-chief Hiccup and my wife Merida." Hiccup said, proudly. Okay, you don't need to rub it on us brother.

"Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene of Corona." Rapunzel smiled. He curtsied.

"You never told us your name." Elsa smiled at him.

"Oh, how rude of me.... Uhh, I am- well my name is Luke, Luke Troy Matthews." He introduced. It made me wonder, why would Pitch take a young teenager?

"Why did Pitch take you?" I asked.

"Well.....I have......time powers, and I can go back to the past, go to the future, and travel through spaces, and see through spaces, no matter how far. And, my father's nemesis is Pitch actually." He frowned. Oaf.

"Sorry 'bout that." I apologized.

"No, that's alright." He smiled, faintly

"Wait, you can........travel/see through spaces.....no matter how far....?" Elsa suddenly asked.