Chapter 14- Threatened, Fight and Finding

||Elsa's POV||

"H-How ar-e we go-nna g-get o-ut of h-here..?" I trembled and winced. Jack kept on banging on the walls, he even tried freezing his chains.

"I- Don't- Know." He panted, and kicked the wall.

"J-Ja-ck...st-op i-it..." I pleaded, his hands are probably bleeding..

"No...I won't...we need to get out of here." He continued kicking the wall.

"P-Plea-se...yo-ur han-ds a-are pro-bab-ly blee-ding... And...yo-u're h-hurt-ing y-you-rself." I begged. He looked at his hands then winced.

"Elsa..." He knelt down, and faced me. "I need to get you out of here." He panted.

"J-Jack...no.." I shook my head. "You're...go-nna bl-eed t-to de-ath i-if y-you do-n't re-st..." I placed a hand on his arm. He softened, and sat down.

A few minutes of silence, my chest shot in pain. It's like I was being stabbed with knives. "J-Ja-ck...." I whimpered. He moved to me fast. "What's going on?" He cupped my cheek. "M-My che-st...it h-hur-ts so m-much.." I cried. "Elsa..." He laid me on his lap. "Is there anything I could do..?" He pleaded. "Pl-" But then I couldn't speak, it hurts too much. I closed my eyes shut. It hurts too much. "Elsa?!" He panicked, and shook me. "ELSA!!" He hugged me close. I opened my eyes slowly, even opening my eyes hurt. I just opened my eyes to let him know I'm alive. I closed my eyes shut again, and drifted into the darkness.

To stop this pain inside of me...

||Jack's POV||

Her eyes closed shut, "Elsa?" I worried. Her breathing is steady. She's sleeping. My hands hurt so much. God, I think it's bleeding. Will someone ever know we're here?

||Hiccup's POV||

I stayed with Merida for hours... I didn't even had a chance to count. She haven't woken up since..

"H-Hiccup..?" The angelic voice I have been waiting for, for hours.

"MERIDA!!" I kissed her on her lips, she responded. We pulled away.

"Hiccup...the kids..?" She put a hand my cheek. I held it.

"There." I gestured to Merynne's bed. Merynne and Harry were asleep. Merynne's head on Harry's shoulder.

"Great....everyone okay..?" She asked.

"I think so..." I said, unsure. Then I remembered Elsa was stabbed by Hans. "Except for Elsa." I sighed. "What?" She asked. "Shouldn't she be healed already? I mean she was stabbed-" I cut her off. "Hans said that Punzie couldn't heal her..." I looked down. She gasped. "Oh no.." She sobbed. I hugged her.

"Shh...she'll be okay.." I patted her hair.

"I-I k-know..." She shivered.

"Dad? Mom?" A voice called behind me. I turned around, to see Merynne and Harry.

"Were we interrupting something?" Harry smirked.

"No." Merida smiled.

"Oh mom." Merynne hugged Merida and I. We both gladly hugged back.

"May I join?" Harry asked.

"Oh c'mon!" Merynne pulled Harry, and he joined the family hug.

*knock knock* "Am I interrupting? I can go back for sometime." We all turned our heads to the door, which revealed Anna.

"Err Anna, you aren't. What's wrong?" Merida asked.

"Jack and Elsa aren't in their room.." Anna gasped.