Chapter 7- Training (Part 1)

||Jack's POV||

Punzie told me that my eldest daughter will be alright, I sighed. At least my kids are alright, but will my wife be?

I carried Eliza to her bedroom, Jackson and Ellynne followed. Once we reached her bedroom, I laid her down on her bed.

"Dad, I'll watch Eliza, you can go to mom." Jackson sighed, at least he knows how much I cared for Elsa.

"Are you sure?" I asked, worriedly. It's not that I don't think that he can't handle himself... My wife and eldest daughter are already hurt. I can't risk my son and youngest daughter getting hurt too.

"I- We'll be fine dad." Jackson placed an arm on Ellynne.

"Alright." I was about to turn the doorknob, but when I felt tiny arms hugging me from behind, I stopped.

"Be careful, daddy!" Ellynne said. I turned around, and hugged Ellynne properly.

"I will." I let go, and smiled sadly, I left the room.

||Hiccup's POV||

I feel sad for my dear brother, his family, getting hurt. Pitch, he's such a heartless man! I saw Jack went out of Eliza's room.

"Jack." I called him, he turned to me.

"Hmm?" He responded, his eyes look lifeless.

"How is Elsa doing?" I asked. I saw her chest the last time.

Tears were threatening to spill from his eyes, he just shook his head and looked up, for his tears to subside. "She hasn't been great. She hasn't woke up since Pitch's encounter of her." Jack replied.

"Alright...." I trailed off. He nodded and walked to their room. Oh dear big bro, let your feelings show....

"How is he like that?" I heard my wife ask.

"What?" I turned to her.

"How is he holding back his tears? How does he not show his feelings?" She asked.

"When our parents died, he swore to protect me no matter what, to be strong, brave...." I sighed.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Don't be...you're my wife and you needed to know." I smiled. She blushed.

||Anna's POV||

I pity Jack, his family is hurt. Yeah, my sis and my niece.. Well, at least Eliza will be alright. But, what about Elsa? Is she okay?

"Kristoff, I'll check on Jack and Elsa okay?" I told him.

I walked up the staircase, I was about to knock on Jack and Elsa's door but I didn't, when I heard Jack crying and sobbing. I leaned on the door and started to listen to their conversation.

"Elsa?" I heard Jack.

"J-Ja-ck?" Elsa's voice so soft and weak, I can barely hear her. Is she okay?

"How are you? What did Pitch do to you? Are you alright? Do you need anything?" Jack asked so many questions. Wow.

"Ha, J-Jack. Yo-u a-as-k so ma-ny q-ques-tions...." Elsa laughed, then I heard her stop laughing and coughed. I turned away. Afraid on what's going on, and afraid on what I'm going to find out. I should give them privacy... I left. One thing was left in my mind,

'Is Elsa okay....?'

||Rap's POV||

I saw Jackson's face full of sorrow when he approached Eliza and Merynne. So that's how you feel when you're twin or sister gets hurt? I frowned. Don't blame me, I don't have any siblings. I saw Uncle Jack and Uncle Hiccup talking. Mom saw uncle Jack,  she ran crying to our bedroom. Dad and I ran to follow her.