Chapter 21- Saved

||Harry's POV||

"Harry!" Dad yelled, I was coughing, coughing out blood. Drago and some of his men beated the heck out of me.

||Flashback||

I was trying to find my friends, but I can't find anyone. No one. As I was about to walk home, I saw one of my friends, Jerry.

"Yo Jerry!" I called.

"Harry! How are ya? And your tomboyish sister?" He grinned. My blood boiled when I heard what he said to my sister. Therefore, I went ballistic.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I yelled, raising my fist in front of him.

"Woah! Woah! Dude! I was just kidding around." He laughed.

"It wasn't funny. I swear, I could've punched you." I softened.

"Well, sorry 'bout that." He apologized.

"Just don't say things like that about her, I swear, you're my friend yeah, but that doesn't make you an exception." I threatened.

"Okay okay! Calm down...." He trailed off.

"Anyway, how are you?" Jerry asked.

"Well, I'm just-" A man intervened us.

"Excuse me kid. I just wanna talk to the chief's son for a minute." The man said.

Jerry gave me a look saying, 'Do you know him?'. I shook my head. "I'm not going anywhere." He glared at the man.

"Well then, you'll get a piece of this." He punched Jerry on the head. He fell to the ground unconscious.

"JERRY!" I yelled.

"Well, well, if it isn't the chief's son." I heard his familiar scratchy voice from behind.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE DRAGO?!" I yelled.

"Well, I just want to have a talk, come." He said, genuinely.

"I'm not. Going. Anywhere. With. You." I snarled at him.

"Well, if you didn't wanna do this the easy way? Then the hard way." His men punched my gut. Kicked my sides. Some even punched my face. I rubbed my temple, and I grunted, and spat out blood.

"Well, now, this." He punched my back. It made me all go weak. It is my body weakness.

||End Of Flashback||

And all hell broke loose and we're here.

"Drago! Let him go! How dare you?!" Dad snarled.

"Nah!" Drago punched my gut. I grunted.

"Just let him go Drago!" Dad hissed. But I heard a tint of pleading on the tone of his voice.

"Meh." He refused, he dropped me hard on the ground. I was still tied. Drago kicked me. I saw dad's eyes starting to water.

"D-Dad.........." I tried to speak, but then, it hurts too much.

"Harry, everything's gonna be okay.." Dad told me. I nodded.

"Drago, let him go...." Dad begged.

"Why would I? I mean, I like it when you beg." Drago smirked.

"Drago! Just- Let him go!" Dad practically screeched.

"Meh, no. This is too fun." When he said that, dad went freaky.

"LET HIM GO!!!" Dad yelled, and ordered Toothless to attack. But then, Drago dragged me in front of him. Dad stopped.