Chapter 23- Invasion at DunBroch

||Ethan's POV||

"Eliza!" I yelled. Yes, I can breathe underwater. She's trapped. "Mmm!" She banged onto the glass.

"You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay.." I tell her. She nodded.

"Okay, hang on.." I started draining the water. There is too much water, it was slow.

I glanced at Eliza, she looked like that she's going to give up. No, no, no.. "Eliza, stay. Stay..." I told her.

"Tell my family I love them." She mouthed.

"No! You're gonna be fine!" I tell her once again.

She ran out of breath, she laid unconscious. No, no, no..!

The water already drained, I quickly get Eliza, I put my hand above her mouth. She ain't breathing.

I slammed my mouth onto hers, and started doing CPR. C'mon, c'mon...I started pumping her chest. "C'mon Eliza, c'mon." I muttered.

"Eliza!" Queen Elsa ran- limped, to us.

"C'mon baby, c'mon..." I heard her mutter.

As I was about to lose hope, she coughed out water. "Eliza!" Queen Elsa hugged her, "Oh, I thought I was gonna lose you.." Elsa hugged her tight. I was already like a tomato, my face was flushing.

"Liz!" Jackson ran to us, he hugged his twin.

"Liza!!!" Ellynne hugged her sister.

King Jack hugged them all, He nodded to me. I nodded back. I saw Ellynne glanced at me, and smirked. Okay, I'm dead!

"You like her!" Adianna teased.

"What? Err.......ye- No, no, completely no." I denied.

"You hesitated." She teased, again.

"No I didn't!" I denied more.

"Hah! You did! You like her! You like her!" Adianna cheered.

"Shhhh! Okay! Okay! I like her! Don't scream it out loud!" I smacked her arm.

"Oh my g! Oh GEE! Freaking sunny lightning fire! MY OTP IS COMING TRUE!!!" She squealed.

"Adianna! Shh! Stop overreacting." But I was too late, she fainted.

"Err, is she okay?" I heard Eliza ask.

"Yeah..she just overreacted." I turned to face her. Please don't ask why, please don't why..

"Why did she overreact?" She asked. Uhh crud.

"Err.." I stopped short.

"It's okay if it's personal.. I gotta go." She went to her family.

"Adi? Adi you awake?" I shook Adianna.

"Oh gee, hi, who are you? Oh! You're my brother! How silly of me." Adianna giggled. Oh no,

"Ok, we gotta get you outta here." I tried to carry her but she keeps resisting.

"No! Lemme gooo!  I waaaannna stayyyy!" She laughed. Okay, you can put her in the mental asylum now.

"Seriously Adi, we gotta go.." I tried to drag her.

"Lemme handle this Ethan," Elden grinned.

"Okay." I watched as he made a ball of light and threw it square on Adianna's face. Okay, now she's unconscious.

"Thanks bro." I thanked him.

We all went to our house, I carried Adianna. Elden followed. Once we finally arrived, "Mom?!" I called.