Chapter 8- Training (Part 2) and Trouble

||Narrator's POV||

The kids finished with their break and proceeded their training to the combat training.

Each of them is in combat with one, since there so many ice humans in there.

The ice humans began to move, first strategy....

Jackson makes a snowball and powered it with wind, he threw it at the head of the ice human. The ice human? Falls down headless.

Eliza makes an icicle and powered it with wind too, she threw it at ice human's chest. The ice human? Falls down with a whole on the chest.

Ellynne uses all of her powers and blasted it on the ice human. The ice human? Falls down completely frozen and stabbed with icicles.

Merynne takes an arrow and loads it on the bow, she shoots it at the head of the ice human. The ice human? Falls down with a whole on the head.

Annette take a knife from her belt and throws at the ice human's neck. The ice human? Falls down with his head and neck deformed.

Rap swings his sword horizontally, and stabs at the end. The ice human? Falls down without arms and legs and has a whole on the chest.

Harry swings his sword vertically, and stabs at the end too. The ice human? Falls down cut in half, whole on the chest and melted.

Krennelle swings her axe diagonally, and swings it horizontally on the neck. The ice human? Falls down with a body like a decoration and head and neck deformed.

||Krennelle's POV||

~1 hour later~

We finally finished our training. We already showered up and dressed up. We were all already going up from the basement, and Jackson closed the lights and door.

"Hey guyz! Can we go to the music room and sing or play or something?" Ellynne squealed.

"Sure!" Eliza giggled and Eliza and Ellynne ran to the music room.

I play the guitar.

Eliza, Annette and Rap sing.

Jackson plays the piano.

Harry plays the drums.

Merynne plays with the electric guitar.

Ellynne plays with the violin.

"What do we play?" Merynne asked.

"Summertime Sadness?" Rap suggested.

"Umm no, it's too low, I can't reach it." Eliza answered.

"How about A Shot In The Dark?" Annette squeaked.

"Yeah! That would be great." Eliza squealed.

"Alright." Jackson smiled.

Jackson, Ellynne and I start with the intro...

"I've been left I'm alone like a damn criminal," Eliza sang.

"I've been praying for help 'cause I can't take it all,"

"I'm not dumb, it's not over."

"Now I'm fighting this war, since the day of our fall." Annette sang next.

"And I'm desperately holding on to it all,"

"But I'm lost, I'm so damn lost."

"And I wish it was over, and I wish you were here." Rap sang next.