Chapter 5- Consequences, Truth Or Dare, Sleepover and Revenge

||Pitch's POV||

Arghhh! Why can't Jack and Hiccup suffer?! I already killed their parents! Tortured their wives! Well, I'm already ok with Hiccup, I'm enjoying his misery with his amputated leg. But what about Jack? How will I make him suffer?!?!

His kids.....YES!! His kids! Bingo! You won't know what's coming, Frost..

||Elsa's POV||

"Ok! Time for your consequences!" Anna squealed.

"Ermmm.....okay." Kristoff frowned.

"Okay, let's start with Rynne." Jack smirked.

"Hmm, shoot an arrow!" Merynne grinned, and handed Kristoff her bow and arrow.

Kristoff shot an arrow on a target, it hit the wall.

"That went well." Merida laughed, the rest did too.

"Dad's turn!" Merynne squealed.

"Uhhhh......." Hiccup scratched his head. "Oh! Smack yourself 5 times while saying 'I'm dumb'." Hiccup smirked.

Kristoff did exactly as he was told. It was hilarious! We all laughed.

"Lynne?" I grinned at her. She nodded.

"Uncle Kristoff! I want you to do a pirouette 3 times!" Ellynne giggled.

"Uh-oh..." Kristoff pouted, but did as he was told. He did a pirouette 3 times. Failing miserably. We all laughed, again.

"The world's spinning...." Kristoff fell. Anna caught him.

"You alright?" Anna giggled. Kristoff nodded.

"Jackson! Your turn!" Ellynne chirped.

"Okay......uncle Kristoff, I want you to build a snowman!" Jackson said. Jack chuckled, while I giggled.

Kristoff built a snowman, he isn't perfect yeah...but he's cute!

"Now....last but not the least....Nelle." I giggled.

"Okay dad, I want you to tell us how you met mom! I totally ship Kristanna!" Krennelle giggled. Kristoff and Anna blushed.

"Ummmm...." Anna trailed off.

"Mom! Dad! Pleeeeeeaaaassseeee! I ship Kristanna too!" Annette added.

"Okay....here it goes..." Kristoff started telling everything. The eternal winter I caused, how Kristoff met Anna in Oaken's shop, how they met Olaf, etc.

"THAT LOVE STORY IS GREEEEAAAAT!!" Krennelle yelled, giggling.

"It sure is." Kristoff glanced at Anna, Anna blushed.

"Hey! We can have a slumber party in one of our empty guest rooms!" Eliza squealed.

"Yah! Yah! Can we, can we?" Ellynne tugged on my dress and Jack's hoodie.

"Can we?" Merynne asked Merida and Hiccup.

"Yeah! That's cool! Can I?" Rap asked Eugene and Punzie.

"Can we?!" Annette and Krennelle asked in unison. I looked at Punzie, Anna, Merida, Hiccup, Kristoff, Eugene and Jack for permission. They all nodded.

"Okay now....be quiet as possible. You can take the mattresses in the room below the staircase." I smiled at them.

"The boys carry the mattresses! The girls get the food!" Jackson cheered. The kids ran off downstairs. We, the adults, laughed.

"I'm sleepy, nightie. Kristoff you coming?" Anna yawned. Kristoff nodded and waved 'goodbye' and went to their room.