Chapter 2- Healing and Playing

||Jack's POV||

"Hang on Snowflake......we're almost there..." I whispered to Elsa. We were flying in about 15 minutes.

Soon, we arrived at our Ice Castle. I carried Elsa to our room.

"Eliza, help me freeze your mom's wounds, so they would temporarily stop the bleeding. Ellynne, dear, are you alright?" I asked.

Ellynne nodded. "Would you kindly get or make a towel and get water in the river? It's summer, the water must be warm.." I smiled sadly.

She nodded and headed off. "Jackson, get your aunt Rapunzel to come here, she needs to heal your mother..." I frowned.

"Sure dad." Jackson flew off.

Eliza and I started freezing Elsa's wounds. We froze every wound to keep it from bleeding. Eliza cried on her mother's right hand. I put my hand on her shoulder, and comforted her. Ellynne came back with the towel and a bucket of warm water. I thanked Ellynne. Ellynne hugged me, and cried. I hugged back. I started to damp the towel into the warm water, and put it on Elsa's forehead.

"You'll be fine, Elsa." I kissed Elsa's forehead.

||Jackson's POV||

I was flying to Corona, in a speed I never used before. In less than 20 minutes, I was standing in front of the castle gates.

"Prince Jackson." The guard bowed, and opened the gates.

I smiled sadly. Sure I was a prince, but I'm also a guardian. I flew to the dining room, because it's around noon already.

Aunt Rapunzel immediately saw me, and went to hug me. I hugged back. Uncle Eugene went to me, and hugged me too. Aunt Anna, uncle Kristoff, aunt Merida and uncle Hiccup were also there, and forced me to a group hug. I hugged back. Aunt Rapunzel told me to sit.

"So what brings you here Jackson?" Aunt Rapunzel smiled.

"Aunt Rapunzel, you need to come with me! Mom needs your healing!" I said, with tears streaming down his face.

"Oh my, what happened?!" Aunt Rapunzel stood up, after the others hearing this, they also stood up.

"Dad can explain it to all of you later! Please! Come with me!" I pulled aunt Rapunzel.

"Ok. You guyz are coming right?" Aunt Rapunzel said to the others.

"Of course! C'mon!" Aunt Anna replied back.

Aunt Anna and the others went to Toothless, while aunt Rapunzel and I flew. Aunt Rapunzel clutched onto me, she was afraid of heights.

Soon, we reached our Ice Castle. Before, aunt Rapunzel gets cold. But now, she got used to it.

"Dad! Aunt Rapunzel is here!" I yelled. Dad went out of their room, and went running down the stairs.

"C'mon!" Dad ran, pulling aunt Rapunzel. I followed. Once we reached the bedroom, aunt Rapunzel seeing mom's condition, immediately, she wrapped her hair around mom's wounds, and sang her song.

"Will she be okay?" Dad asked.

"She will." Aunt Rapunzel answered.

"Thank you." Dad hugged aunt Rapunzel, aunt Rapunzel hugged back.

"We're here!" Aunt Anna's voice echoed.

"You brought them here too?" Dad chuckled.

"No, they were all in Corona with Aunt Rapunzel." I answered.

Aunt Anna and the others burst into the room.

"Oh my glob, what happened?!" Aunt Merida asked. Aunt Anna looked like she was gonna tear up.