Introduction and Explanation A/N

A/N:

Hey guys, of course I am a Jelsa fan! Squeaaa! I have been writing this for quite a long time, well, if you're not a shipper of these ships, Jelsa, Mericcup, Eugenzel, and Kristanna, just don't read. Cover in the media!

To my classmates— Don't freak out that I am a shipper of these, because, well, I expect you to well, be surprised because, well, these ships are childish, as some say...but I really ship them..

End to that!

A/N over, Introduction, starrt!

~Introduction~

Frost Family:

Elsa Rellieah Frost- the queen of Arendelle, the guardian of Kindness, wife of Jack Overland Frost, mother to 3 children— 2 girls and a boy, sister of Anna May Bjorman, cousin of Rapunzel Xperia Fitzherbert, has winter powers, birthdate— December 28th.

Jack Overland Frost- the king of Arendelle, the guardian of Fun, husband of Elsa Rellieah Frost, father to 3 children— 2 girls and a boy, half-brother of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock, has winter powers and air powers, birthdate— December 8th.

Jackson Elfrett Frost- the prince of Arendelle, eldest son of Elsa and Jack, twin to Eliza Jannette Frost and brother to Ellynne Jacellyn Frost, has winter powers and air powers, birthdate— December 05th.

Eliza Jannette Frost- the princess of Arendelle, second daughter of Elsa and Jack, twin to Jackson Elfrett Frost and sister to Ellynne Jacellyn Frost, has winter powers and air powers, birthdate— December 05th.

Ellynne Jacellyn Frost- the princess of Arendelle, youngest daughter of Elsa and Jack, sister to Jackson Elfrett Frost and Eliza Jannette Frost, has winter powers and air powers, birthdate— February 05th.

Bjorman Family:

Anna May Bjorman- the crowned princess of Arendelle, the guardian of Love, wife of Kristoff Ice Bjorman, mother to 2 girls, sister of Elsa Rellieah Frost, cousin of Rapunzel Xperia Fitzherbert, doesn't have powers but uses knives as weaponry, birthdate— February 14th.

Kristoff Ice Bjorman- the crowned prince of Arendelle, the guardian of Selflessness, husband of Anna May Bjorman, father to 2 girls, doesn't have powers but uses axes as weaponry, birthdate— July 29th.

Annette Kristelette Bjorman- the princess of Arendelle, eldest daughter of Anna and Kristoff, sister to Krennelle Annalia Bjorman, doesn't have powers but uses knives as weaponry, birthdate— January 01st.

Krennelle Annalia Bjorman- the princess of Arendelle, youngest daughter of Anna and Kristoff, sister to Annette Kristelette Bjorman, doesn't have powers but uses axes as weaponry, birthdate— May 30th.

Fitzherbert Family:

Rapunzel "Punzie" Xperia Ftzherbert- the queen of Corona, the guardian of Patience, wife of Eugene Flynn Fitzherbert, mother to a boy, cousin of Elsa Rellieah Frost and Anna May Bjorman, has glowing and healing hair, uses frying pan as weaponry, birthdate— June 25th.

Eugene Flynn Fitzherbert- the king of Corona, the guardian of Patience, husband of Rapunzel Xperia Fitzherbert, father to a boy, doesn't have powers but uses swords as weaponry, birthdate— March 10th.

Rap Genzel Fitzherbert- the crowned prince of Corona, the only son of Rapunzel and Eugene, has healing powers, uses swords as weaponry, birthdate— August 04th.

Haddock Family:

Merida Evelyne Haddock- the queen of DunBroch, the guardian of Bravery, wife of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock, mother to a boy and to a girl, doesn't have powers but uses bow and arrow as weaponry, birthdate— October 14th.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock- the king of DunBroch and the chief of Berk, the guardian of Peace, husband of Merida Evelyne Haddock, half-brother of Jack Overland Frost, doesn't have powers but uses flaming sword as weaponry, birthdate— September 09th.

Merynne Hicallene Haddock- the crowned princess of DunBroch, eldest daughter of Merida and Hiccup, sister to Harry Mendall Haddock, doesn't have powers but uses bow and arrow as weaponry, birthdate— April 22nd.

Harry Mendall Haddock- the crowned prince of DunBroch, youngest son of Merida and Hiccup, brother to Merynne Hicallene Haddock, doesn't have powers but uses bow and arrow as weaponry, birthdate— November 15th.

A/N:

So how's introduction? Well, it's kinda long. Weh? Hahahah.

Well, Au Revoir!

~Via