Chapter 25- Kids Rescued and Rap's New 'Friend'

A/N:

Jack: Do we really have to-

Me: Guyz! C'mon! LIGHTS, CAMERA, AC-

Jackson: Gee, do you really have to shout?

Jack: Yeah, it's busting my eardrums.

Me: You two! FATHER LIKE SON!

Elsa: Well, there goes my troublemakers.

Ellynne: Hey don't forget me too!

Eliza: Seems like we're the only ones independent in our family mom.

Elsa: Yeah, seems like it.

Me: WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GUYZ DOING! BACK TO PLACES!

Frost Family: Alright!

Sorry about that guyz, here's the chappy!

•—•—•—•—•

||Elsa's POV||

I already told them that Jack found the kids, they happily cheered, and got up. I sighed.

"You okay?" Jack put both of his hands on both of my shoulders.

"Yeah, something in me hurts when someone is doing bad things." I sighed, again. I'm the Guardian of Kindness after all.

"Same for me, the kids surely ain't having fun right now." He sighed. I hugged him.

"I'm sure they'll be alright." I whispered. I felt him nod.

"I hate to break the moment but, we have to go." Anna giggled. I smiled at her.

"Ok, c'mon." I pulled away from Jack, he pouted. I giggled.

After some walking we finally reached our destination, a cave?

"A cave?" Merida asked, as it she read my mind.

"Yea." Jack replied.

"Let's go." Hiccup declared, we all walked in.

"Hey! Don't hurt her!" We heard Harry yell.

"Ah, I see. The chief's- well king's son is already speaking, I guess this girl is your girlfriend?" We heard Drago's scratchy voice.

||Drago's POV||

Hiccup's son still isn't speaking, although I already did some things to him. I started pulling the girl with straight blonde hair, roughly. She started screaming.

"Hey! Don't hurt her!" Hiccup's son finally spoke. This girl must be special to him.

"Ah, I see. The chief's- well king's son is already speaking, I guess this girl is your girlfriend?" I laughed. He snarled at me.

"Let her go!" He hissed at me, like I would do that.

"Well answer is, no." I chuckled then started dragging the girl with me. I slammed the girl against the wall, that made her grunt.

"CAIRA!" He yelled.

"He seems to have so much care for you." I raised the girl's chin, making her look at me, straight to the eye.

She glared at me, huh. I feel something about this girl. She really feels special to Hiccup's son, maybe she could be the way to have revenge to Hiccup's son, then to Hiccup. I started thinking a way to let Hiccup's son to speak again, I tapped my chin and started thinking.