Chapter 26- Adianna's Long Lost Sister and Ruined Birthday Party

||Trevor's POV||

"Ann....." Her pathetic sister's voice trailed off.

"Rose, where are you?! How are you?! Oh, what did they do to you?!" Adianna's voice was cracking. This did break her up.

"Ann, I've been here. I'm just fine...and I'm at-" I cut her off by cupping her mouth.

"Well, I'll tell her, Alie." I chuckled. That's what I call her.

"Trevor! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!" She raged.

"Oh Dianna, just come here, I'm just behind your house dear. The creepy house behind yours.... Come alone, and you'll get your sister back. " I smirked. She'll do anything for her sister.

"A-Alr-ight.." She shuttered. I ended the call, that's more like it.

"Mrrmmfff! Mmmmmfff!" Rosalia struggled to break free.

"Struggling is pointless, Alie." I snickered at her, and finished my cigarette.

She finally got the handkerchief, that was used to gag her, off. "YOU'RE NOT TAKING MY SISTER!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry dear Alie, your dear sister will be here in no time. Be happy, you'll get to see her after years." I rolled my eyes.

"It's because YOU took me away!" She yelled.

"Too bad then," I smiled at her, devilishly.

"You have no idea how much she means to me!" She yelled, again.

"Oh I do." I smirked at her.

"How." She bluntly asked. She's naive.

"Everytime you see your sister breaking, you tear up as well." I glanced at her.

Her eyes widened, "How would you know that?" She asked again, clearly surprised.

"None of your concern. Your sister will be here soon." I told her, and left her. I went upstairs, I look to a window.

There she was, walking to my front door. I smirked. Ah, there she is. I walked down the stairs, and faced Rosalia.

"Your sister is coming." I teased her. She glared at me.

"Trevor! Where's my sister?! Let her go!" Adianna came barging in.

"Rose...." She trailed off.

"Ann." Rosalia smiled sadly.

"Now, what do you want Trevor? Leave her alone! Let her go." Adianna glared at me.

"Oh dear Dianna, too rude?" I chuckled.

"I ain't kidding around!" She hissed at me.

"Why so mad at me? You almost fell in love with me." I smirked at her.

"I'm with Ashton!" She glared.

"Of course I know that." I glared back at her.

"What do you want?!" She asked, glaring at me.

"Break up with Ashton, I'll let go of Rosalia. Oh, and be with me." I smirked evilly at her.

"But-" She bit her lip.

"Your choice then." I crossed my arms at her.

She was shivering, I pulled her arm roughly. She yelped a bit. "It's your choice Dianna." I whispered. She shivered more.

"Let me go!" She tried to yank her arm from me, but of course I didn't let her.

"Dianna, come to me." I whispered, again. "Let me go!" She demanded. My temper is already boiling, I squeezed her arm hard. She let out a cry of pain. "You'll see you sister everyday, when you break up with him." I taunted. "But with regret...and broken heart...." She let a tear stream diwn her face. Ugh, I'll make sure she's mine.