He laughed. "Do you want to practice?"

"No." I said, not finding his joke funny.

"Ok, calm down. You're brother told me I can't do that anyway."

I rolled my eyes. I'm going to have a talk with Jake.

"So," he started. "We need to kind of plan this out."

"Plan what out?"

"Exactly how we are going to go through with this whole thing."

I sat down in my spinny chair. "Can't we just talk for a few weeks and then say we're going out?" I saw nothing wrong with that idea.

"We have to actually do stuff together. Like friend stuff. You can't just talk to someone. We want people to ask us if we are dating, before we start dating. When that happens, then we'll know it's the right time to start dating. Well start fake dating."

"Oh." I guess there was more to this than I thought. You have to remember, I'm not the most experienced person. "Well what are we going to do?"

He shrugged. "What do you normally do with your friends?"

"They take me places and try to get me a life. Which they fail at miserably."

He took a deep breath. "I'll deal with that. Eventually I'll start picking you up for school and stuff too. That will get people wondering."

He kept explaining some other things we could do, and I tried my best to take in everything. I didn't realize this would take that much work. What if I end up making, not only Kelly, but other girls jealous too? What if they're like those bitches in the movies and gang up on me? This is going to cause me stress.

"Andy? Are you even listening?"

I blinked a few times and looked at Trevor. "I'm sorry. What?"

He rolled his eyes. "Nevermind."

My mom knocked on my door. "Andy, can I come in?"

"Yeah mom."

She walked and looked at Trevor. "Oh. Jake told me you had someone over, I thought it was Kenny."

"Kenny was. He left a little while ago though. This is Trevor." I told her.

"Trevor?" She studied him for a minute. "Oh! You're little Trevor. You have no idea what you did to her when she was little. She would come home from school and talk about you for hours and hours."

Trevor smiled. "Did she now?"

Oh my God. "Mom, did you come in here for a reason?"

She sighed. "Yes, I wasn't trying to embarrass you. I really came up here to ask what you want for dinner."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you and Jake want is fine with me."

"Well Jake wants pizza."

Of course he does. The boy lives on pizza. It's always pizza pizza pizza with him. But I'm fine with pizza tonight.

"Pizza sounds good." I told her. I wish she would leave before she said something else about my used to be obsession with Trevor. I mean seriously, I was five! He was my first 'boyfriend'. Of course I'm going to have an obsession with him.

"Ok good." She looked at Trevor. "Would you like to stay?"

"Mom. Trevor has a life, unlike me. I know you're not used to that considering both your kids sit at home all day. He doesn't wa-"

"I would actually love to stay. My parents won't order pizza, because it's unhealthy or something." Trevor said, grinning at me.

I stared at him with my mouth open. Why? Why does he want to eat dinner with my family? My mom is a little on the crazy side and my brother threatened him. I'm not seeing any reason at all for him to stay.

"Well that's great. Do you want anything special on your pizza?" Mom asked.

No, he doesn't! He's not staying.

"I'll eat anything."

She smiled. "I like him." She wispered, walking out of my room.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door. "What the hell?"

He looked confused. "What?"

"Why are you staying for dinner?! If you think my mother is going to tell embarrassing stories about me, you have another thing coming. I've made it perfectly clear I don't want her doing that." I said.

"That's not why I'm staying, even though it would be very entertaining." He said. "We have to make our families believe this thing too."

Did he just say families? Like plural for of the word? "I have to meet your family?"

He smiled. "Yeah, but I promise they aren't all that bad. Actually they will love you. They want me to bring home a girl like you, which is actually why I take all the sluts home. They have my whole life planned out for me, I want to ruin it as much as possible. But I can change my ways for a while."

I bit my lip. Trevor came from the richer part of town. I know from experience that wealthy people expect more from society than everyone else. I'm not trying to stereotype, but it's normally true.

"I'm not good at meeting people." I said quietly. I was close to having a panic attack just thinking about it. I can't imagine what will happen when I really have to meet them.

Trevor put his hands on my shoulders. "Hey, look at me." I lifted my eyes to meet his. "Don't worry about it. When the moment comes, then you can stress, but don't now. It's not going to be a bad thing."

I nodded and took deep breaths. I needed to calm myself. I heard the doorbell ring. Geez that was fast. It hadn't even been five minutes since my mom left to order the pizza. I ran down stairs with Trevor right behind me. What I saw was not the pizza guy. No, what I saw was my brother holding the door open staring at Cassie. He turned to look at me, with the most desperate look on his face. How do you help someone in this kind of situation.

My mom came out of the kitchen to see who was at the door. "Cassie! I haven't seen you in forever. Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Well, I don't know how to help my brother with this, but I have a feeling that sure as hell will not!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm happy with this chapter. I struggled at the beginning, but it got easier as I went on. Who loves Andy's mom?! Haha. I think she's great, because she's so clueless. She thinks everyone is happy happy with one another. I will just tell you now, Kenny will not be joining them at the dinner. I wouldn't put them through that kind of awkwardness. Or would I? Hmm.... Ok, questions! What do you think Andy meant when she was talking about having experience with the 'wealthy people'? Just a little hint. There was something in one of the previous chapters that might help you. If you can't figure it out though, it's ok. The answer will come later on in the story, and I'm excited about that part. Ok, well I think that's about it. I'm going to bed now. Vote and comment! :)