2.1

Harry

The weather today is awfully cold, that's why I was wearing a coat, a beanie, a scarf around my neck and mittens.

I won't forget that, certainly.

I decided it was time to think about what kind of feelings I have for Niall and now I'm out in here in the cold walking my way to Zayn's house that was just a few streets away from mine.

I should've bought starbucks but I suppose it can wait til later.

I was deep in thought, nearly missing Zayn's house, which was weird because that never happens. This situation kind of fucks me up. I hope when I finally open up to Zayn I'll figure out if I really do have feelings for Niall or it's just lust and his cuteness that has me thinking this way.

I groaned in annoyance and rubbed my clothed palms together after I ring Zayn's doorbell twice and let me tell you, I wasn't expecting what was in front of me when the door opened.

"Uhm..." My eyes almost bulge out of sockets and I'm pretty sure my mouth is hanging open and I look like a proper idiot.

Liam is in front of me.

Shirtless.

Now that's a sight isn't it? (a/n: and dont we all know it)

I nod my head and step in because I can't handle the cold anymore. Liam gives me a sheepish smile before locking the door and I can't help but admire his body.

Oh shut up you'd do the same if you were given the chance. Now I know why Zayn is so smitten.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask as I take my coat off and hang it. Liam heads straight to the kitchen and I follow him there, sitting down on a stool near Zayn's mini bar.

"Sick." He smiles, making me a cup of tea. Liam knows Niall more than me so maybe I should ask him about Niall. I know that's like, sneaky in a way but Niall refuses to talk about him and wants to talk about me all the time and I'm getting a bit impatient about it.

I was planning on asking what he had to do to "prove" that he was worth something to his dad or even ask him why he was a playboy bunny but he was so sexy begging for it, we ended up having sex three times before he went home.

He was insatiable and I loved it.

"How is Niall at work?" I ask tentatively. Murmuring a "thank you" when Liam hands me the cup of tea he just made.

"Still the best." He stirs his own before bringing it to his lips and taking a sip, smiling after. I notice he still has bed hair and my eyes drift to the love bites scattered around his neck.

"Well I'm not doubting that. He definitely is something." I smirk, remembering all the little whimpers and the faces he made earlier.

"So... You and Zayn?" I grin and catches Liam off guard. His eyes widen a little and he laughs quietly, scratching the back of his neck, blushing beet red.

"Uhm yeah. Sort of. We aren't official yet because I've just discovered recently that I'm into men, so we're taking it slow." He looks down and I just nod my head in agreement, smirking.

"Slow huh?" I say, eyeing the purple bruises on his neck and he immediately covers it with his hands.

"It's okay Liam. I can see why Zayn's whipped."

"Can you please stop eye fūcking, Liam, Styles." Comes a voice from the bedroom and oh there's my best friend, walking towards us with a big blanket wrapped around his body.

"I wasn't eyefuckıng him. I was appreciating his body." I shrugged knowing how to get on Zayn's nerves. It was funny to see him like this, I've never seen Zayn actually jealous before so I had to tease him because moments like this are rare.