1.1 ×

do u guys see the sign... hehe. dedicated to -storan ilyilyily.

Harry

Niall to me was like an enigma. I couldn't quite figure the lad out and I didn't know why he was so pissy with me, I just offered him a ride? Ugh he is so confusing.

I lock my door and decide to call Ben and tell him that I won't be going to work today, I know he'll let me because I work my ass off for like a week straight, everyone does I just work extra harder, I guess.

And I might or might not be his favorite.

As I've expected, he allows me to get the day off, but I have to be back tomorrow.

I hang up after that, smiling to myself, Ben is such a great boss, and he's so easy to work with. I am lucky to be one of those persons who have a good relationship with their boss. I am eternally grateful.

I sit back down on the couch, scrolling aimlessly at my phone, the tabs catching my attention once again and the feel of Niall's hands and lips come haunting me. I shiver and look at the clock. It was midday now and I need some cleaning to do.

Or I just needed something to distract me because all I can think of is Niall on my lap, grinding and licking and nope. We aren't going there friends.

I place my phone on the table, grinning and rubbing my hands together as I look in front of my mess of a flat.

"I need to get working..." I mumble to myself and get a move on.

I start with the dishes, then I mop the floor, move things around, dust the shelves, organize my books and magazines and then I move to my room, keeping everything neat, dumping the dirty clothes that were laying around the floor and wiping my side table clean, changing my curtains and my sheets, and then I move to the bathroom, scrub the floor, the sink and regrettably the toilet, and then the tub.

I am sweating like crazy as I jog my way down to the living room once again, tying my hair up into a man bun then going to the couch. I take the blankets and pillow but realization hits me that Niall used this.

He used this.

His face invades my memory once again and I shake my head to get a grip of myself, hell, I was never this attracted to someone, I didn't think of Nick for like 99.8% of the time, not like him, his perplexity gets to me, I want to stop being curious and figure him out.

And just like that I take a whiff of the pillow and the sweet smell of lemons and... Vanilla? Hits my nose. His smell is absolutely divine.

I halt my movements once I realize how crazy I looked and then blush even though no one saw. My goodness.

I then take the blanket and pillow upstairs before taking a shower and trying to get rid of visions of me and Niall.

When I finish cleaning and taking a bath it's now seven in the evening, who knew cleaning could take that long?

I am shaking the water out of my hair and brushing my teeth when I grab my phone looking at the tabs once again before I inhale and sigh.

If I lie and tell Niall that I did all my assignments- are we really calling it that?- he'll know that I am lying and I'm sure he won't appreciate that plus I'm the one who wanted change so I need to do this.

I go to my room, my thumb pressing the play button and two men pops out, one blonde and one brunette with curly hair that oddly looked like us.

Did he do this on purpose?

They converse a little, the brunette convincing blondie that they should have sex, and not surprisingly the blonde says yes because if he said no then this isn't porn. They kiss timidly at first before it goes to a full make out session and I am now sitting at the edge of my bed, feeling myself become harder because all I can see is Niall and me.

I gulp and pull my white nike basketball shorts as the brunette hovers on top of the blonde, giving his body kisses all the way down to his jeans, I feel dirty but my free hand comes in contact with my arousal as I palm myself.

Holy s hit I can't believe I really am wanking off to porn.

I press down harder as I see the brunette sucking the blonde one off while working a finger into him. I take my boxers off rather quickly, licking my palm and giving myself strokes as I watch his fingers work in and out of him.

I thumb the s lit occasionally as the guy now pounds into him and I close my eyes, making my imagination work, picturing Niall on all fours as I thrust into him roughly. My hips rise as my hand goes down, I cup my b alls and tighten my hold when my phone rings and I look at my phone with frustration, the dirty words of the brunette and the moans of the blonde echoing around the room.

I see that it's Niall calling, he might've gotten my number earlier and I bite my lip as I answer his call.

"Harry?" His voice sounds so innocent it makes me even harder if that's possible, I refrain from touching myself but fail.

"I was just checking if you were done with your assignments because I'll be there at ten maybe? I just finished escorting." He tells me and I just hum and continue stroking myself.

I am so close.

"Hey are you there?"

Yes and I'm wanking to your voice, idiot.

"Y-Yes." I accidentally moan out as the movements of my hand speeds up.

"You sound funny." He giggles, still oblivious to what I was doing and I felt dirty but I didn't give two s hits to be honest.

"Is that moaning- I swear I just heard you- oh." He realizes and I don't stop f ucking up to my hand, making the bed squeak and move violently.

"Is daddy being good for baby boy? Doing what I told him?"

"Yes."

"What a good daddy, I will gladly be on my knees for you later, does it feel good?" How the f uck can he make his voice seductive but so innocent at the same time?

"Mm... I bet you want my hands. My hands feel better because it wraps around your big thick c ock perfectly and I know my lips will feel better. What does daddy want baby to do? Do you want me lying on your bed as I f uck myself with my fingers or do you want to do that for me daddy? Your fingers are so long I bet it will hit my prostrate when you f uck me with them." He whispers and the video was long finished when he does, my breathing comes out in spurts and I am so so close to the edge.

"I- baby boy." I say and then let myself go in euphoria, my hand catches it in time and I hear Niall whisper very good in the background, I lay back down once I come down from my high and listen to him talk.

"Phone sex is off our list now. Be ready at ten daddy. Your baby boy is excited to see you."

"Baby doll." I put the phone in the crook of my neck as I stand up, wiping myself off with a towel.

"Baby doll?"

"Can I call you baby doll?" I flush, waiting for his response and hoping he'd agree.

"Baby doll will see his daddy in a bit. What color does daddy want?"

"Color? What for? But... Red, I guess." I murmur, relieved that he isn't repulsed by my choice of pet name.

"See you daddy." He then hangs up and I am left alone to all the articles and videos I need to read and watch.

Daddy will have to wait for his baby doll then.

author's note: harry masturbating is hella hot im sorry but I just had to. I think you know what the next chapter is so... give this some love?

and as for the qotd last chapter, i have seen 4/5 live omfg. haha. should i tell you about my concert experience or nah? tell me yours please! i wanna know!

and im so happy about the no control project im so jagsaaha hyped for ittt and the artwork above is made by my friend. isn't it beautiful? its perfect for no control!

qotd: since when did you start shipping narry? what made you ship narry?