0.9 ×

if you see that sign up there it means the chapter has smut so...and dedicated to -boybander bc ur comments make me ☺️☺️☺️😍😍

Harry

When Nick called me daddy like I said, I had gone soft but when Niall said the same exact words I have grown harder in my boxers.

He lifts his head up and looks at me, our eyes connecting as he grinds, his hard length touching mine and i close my eyes, feeling my body heat up.

"Daddy? Talk to your baby boy. Tell me how I make you feel." He whimpers in a needy voice and I curse myself once for being an old fashioned bastard.

I don't ever talk dirty in bed, my partners do that since I highly treat them with respect and love, I like to believe that if I talked dirty to them like a cheap slut, I am somehow degrading them in a way so I keep my mouth shut during sex, only moaning and grunting when I feel good.

"I-" I don't know what to say, I am speechless so I cautiously trail my hands down to his a ss that is so soft and squishy and I can't help but squeeze it, making him moan and grind faster.

"I don't talk dirty." I just blurt it out and he stops, making me frown because I liked how good it felt even though I am against our actions.

I am against about him being a dirty hook up because he is much more than that.

"Oh- okay. We'll work on that then. Let me show you... Daddy." He tries to say it again, searching my face for any emotion that would say I am repulsed by the word but I only trap my lip between my teeth and nod.

"You okay with that?" He stands up.

"Look at me daddy." He grips my face, making me look at him and I do even if I don't want to because I might come undone if I look at his blue eyes.

"O-Okay." I stutter and then he smirks as he grinds on me teasingly slow, shooting up thrill and excitement through my whole body.

"Enjoy and listen to my words closely okay?" He grips the waistband of my shorts and then removes it quickly making me gasp and he hasn't even taken my boxers off yet, I can only nod.

My heart rate increases as he presses his hand down to where I need him the most. The heel of his flat rocking back and forth on my clothed member, I pant heavily as his hand continue its unholy movement but I still keep silent because I am afraid I would say something and interrupt the moment, making him stop.

And I didn't want him to stop.

"Mm... Daddy you look so good but this isn't enough. I need to see you. All of you so badly." And with that he wastes no time shoving my boxers down to my knees in one go, making me shiver and gasp as air hits me.

He looks at it, making me conscious before he smirks at me, licking my lips.

"Very impressive daddy." He hums before he brings his hand to lick at his palm and then it wraps around me, making me whimper and melt into my seat.

"You're so huge, you would fill my mouth." His hand slowly strokes me up and down and I can't help but raise my hips a bit, wanting, no needing, the friction. Needing the heat of his hand.

"You would choke me as you f uck my mouth daddy oh my god." He pumps me faster before his thumb runs at the slit and I moan out loud, no one could make me moan like he did, even Nick couldn't.

"Mm... You'd want that right daddy? Choking me with your thick red c ock." Prec.ome oozes out from me and he uses it as lubricant, his hands going faster, my hips f ucking up into his hand as I grunt out a yes, he smiles, satisfied with my reaction.

"I would love it, gagging on your c ock, making you use me as you please, for your own pleasure, I'll lick you all clean after." I look at him and he blinks back at me innocently and I flush, my stomach tightens and I feel the familiar tingle at the pit of my stomach, my eyes rolling at the back of my head as my hips roll faster.

"You don't know how good you look right now daddy. I would have you f uck me but I don't think you're quite ready for that." I bite my lip in frustration, wanting release as he makes his movements faster.

"I-I need-" My whole face heats up as I look at him, my heart stopping as he leans down, his hold on me tightening.

"My daddy needs to c.ome?" He whispers licking the shell of my earlobe once again and his pumping slows down but his grip on me is tight.

"I-please." I beg, I didn't know what to do except that I wanted my release soon.

He smiles as he nips on my earlobe and I don't even try to cover my moans as his hand trails down and fondles my b alls.

"Come for me daddy." I lose it at that, he strokes me through my o rgasm his hand coated with my c ome and I find myself getting a bit sleepy again, my body deflating as I sigh, completely relaxed.

"That's how you talk dirty." He smiles at me licking his hand clean and I suggest he gets off my lap before I get hard again. I don't think I'm fit for round two though.

"You taste amazing Harry." He looks at me licking his lips once more again and then he takes me by surprise by cupping my cheeks and kissing me wetly his tongue diving into my mouth and I cringe at the taste of myself but I kiss him back.

He pulls away, pecking my lips once more.

"W-What about you?" I ask my eyes drifting to his crotch, that obviously needs help.

"This is odd." His eyebrows furrow as he purses his lips into a thin line.

"I don't get aroused while giving men hand jobs or even blow jobs." He observes me again and then puts his arms on either side of me, glaring at me before smiling though the mention of other men makes my insides burn, I push away the feeling. He's a hook up, he's nothing more, you can't make him like you.

Not everybody is like you.

"Maybe you're different and I don't know if I like it or not but you intrigue me and I think that's good. No one has intrigued me like you do. Should I be afraid?"

Maybe you should be.

-

author's note: excuse me for attempting to write smut. i hope it's decent? i've written smut before but i'm not actually great at it so sorry for disappointing. smut will happen frequently from now on yas.

and my first narry ff ever was art class by bri? i forgot omg her url is my1dslash.tumblr.com i think? idk im not quite sure but she quit one day and i cried so hard. i love art class and then i read this phobia thing by rory and never miss a beat? i forgot omf ill tell you in the next chap!! they are really good.

qotd: oddest ship that you know ever? like for example hux. harry and lux.