0.8

Harry

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I felt the sunlight hit my face, making me groan and scrunch my nose up before rolling onto my stomach and try hard to sleep come to me again.

What did happen last night even? All I remember was thinking of unholy things because of the blonde angel I met last night and drinking all the liquor laid out in front of me.

God why did I even do that? Hangover is going to be a bitch. Thank God I'm close to Ben, my boss, who'd probably let me work a bit later than usual.

I started to gently smack my head on my pillow, regretting that I drank so much last night because my head feels like there are two nails on each side, slowly and painfully twisting and going into my skull.

I know Ben would tolerate me being late but not too late so I at least should stand up, take a bath, make myself breakfast and go to work. Thank God the office is just a walking distance from here.

I groan and turn on my back once again, squinting my eyes and rubbing a hand through my hair, I slowly sit up, taking note of my surroundings before feeling the floor under my feet and stretching my arms, walking downstairs leisurely.

I feel my heart stop at the sight of an angel lying down on the couch, my body stumbling backwards and my eyes widening at the superb sight.

He was curled up under tha blanket that covered most of his body, his mouth slight agape as soft snores escaped it, he was even more beautiful than sleeping beauty.

I gulped and stood up, walking over to the angel and examining him, how peaceful and vulnerable he looked like at the moment, I bit my lip, tempted to feel his skin on my fingertips but refrained from doing so.

I paced as I racked my brain for last night's events, a reason as to why he's in my home, sleeping on my couch.

We- I'm sure we didn't sleep together right?

Dread washes over me, my face becoming pale. It can't be. He can't be my first hook up. He won't be.

I feel like he's too... Special.

I shake my head, letting myself glance at him for one last time before walking over to my kitchen and grabbing fresh sets of vegetables.

Would he like this?

I've always watched my weight and kept a healthy lifestyle but what if he wants greasy food?

I look at my fridge for something but frown once I realize there isn't anything but leafy green stuffs but then I see a pack of bacons and grin widely before taking out.

I prepare breakfast with ease, munching on an apple and looking at the angel on my couch.

I oddly felt... Domestic.

I snort out loud, rolling my eyes and calling myself pathetic. He's a playboy bunny. He doesn't do domestic.

I turn the stove off, putting the bacons on a plate and arranging the table before turning around and putting the pan on the sink, I hear a whimper and my body goes rigid. My hands frozen and stuck upon washing the dirtied pan.

It takes minutes before I finally react, his footsteps ringing in my ears before I hear his strong brogue, greeting me good morning.

I slowly turn to face the angel and boy do I mean slowly. It took me five minutes to finally look at his face.

He beams at me, satisfied with my reaction and I feel blood rush to my cheeks as I catch myself looking at his pale and long legs. It's perfect. I would take time to pepper it with kisses.

No Harry.

"Hello Harry." He smirks, crossing his arms on his chest, my breath hitches as he stalks forward but then I sigh in relief as I see he notices the food laid out in the table.

All for him.

"Zayn did say you were proper gentleman and all that." He sniffs the food, closing his eyes before smiling.

F ucking beautiful.

"Is this for me?" I open my mouth and scratch the back of my neck, settling with a nod and he coos.

"Then what are we waiting for? We don't want to keep the food waiting, do we?" He claps cheerily and I shrug before taking the seat across him.

And of course I just had to be a klutz, make a complete fool out of myself and trip. He giggles, covering his mouth with his hand and I try my hardest not to blush.

He's gonna kill me.

"The food was ace, it was wonderful Harry. Thank you." He nods appreciatively, wiping his mouth with a table napkin.

"Welcome." I mumble, surprised I was able to talk and he smiles.

"You should talk more you know." He says and I look down on my plate, playing with my lettuce.

"I want to but I don't want to say anything... Stupid." When I look back up again he's in front of me, looking at me with something I can't define and I squirm at his intense gaze, I feel like my shirt's suddenly choking me and it's too hot and I just can't.

"Mm... I doubt it." He turns me around, gripping my chin, making me look into his ocean-like eyes, making my chest hurt.

And then he sits on top of me, his skinny legs bracketing my thighs and his arms on my shoulders, he slowly rocks his hips forward and backward, making me groan, my eyes fluttering shut everytime our hips meet.

Holy f uck no- we should stop- this is wrong- this is-

"So good." He moans into my ear, his hips humping me slower this time, if possible.

"N-Niall-" I stutter out, gripping his thin hips, making him stop because I don't want this, I'm not fit for this.

But why isn't he wearing boxers?

I slide his shirt up quickly, gasping and groaning when he starts to grind harder.

Purple Brazillian laces.

That's what he's wearing?

He giggles and then leans down to lick and nibble on my earlobe before whispering.

"Don't worry I'll be a good baby boy and reward my daddy."

F uck?

author's note: double update and i cri bc this was ranked as 100 so here's an update. i promise smut in the next chapter if you just promise to comment and vote. haha!

and btw i want narry to be 100% real, i feel like narry's relationship are different from the others like idk, like when it's Christmas, the first one who'd ring and greet niall is harry and ugh it's so hard to explain haha, like they have a bond or something frick i dunno how to put it into words. in love or not, the both of them have special places in their hearts for the other, that's just reserved for them.

qotd: first narry fic that you've ever read?