0.1

Harry

"I didn't know what was his problem Zayn but I looked good right?" Zayn rolled his eyes at me for what seemed like the umpteenth time today, I know I looked ridiculous with my face all covered in tears and snot.

"He told me-he... He said I was too romantic for him, that I was too sweet and he doesn't do that kind of thing-" I sniffled. "I'm just doing what I think is right, what people normally do in a relationship!" I shouted before looking back at Zayn and bursting into tears again.

I didn't know I could cry this much.

I can remember how Nick reacted when I gave him the bouquet of roses with the silver bracelet I worked so hard to get. He made a face and cringed. That ass.

"What did he want from you anyway love?" Zayn decided to humor and ask me.

"He said I was boring and stiff and I don't know he never complains when we have sex! That he wanted someone spontaneous and adventurous and I don't know Zayn. He said he doesn't do love... I've already said the three words last night." I dried my tears, whilst drinking my tea.

My heart aching at the memory of Nick saying that we don't want the same thing, that this was becoming serious, and that we should part ways.

"Well mate, what he wanted was casual sex. I told you, Grimshaw isn't the type of person to do... Commitments." zayn shrugged, moving his chair and sitting closer to me.

Zayn's eyes held sympathy for me. He knew my past relationships were just as bad, they only left me with nothing but a broken heart.

I tend to get easily attached, giving myself whole to the other and falling inlove too quickly. I sigh.

"You're too soft mate." He claps his hand on my shoulder and squeezes.

"We might need to rough you up a bit, toughen you up y'know? You have to learn not to get attached too much, so you can avoid getting your heart broken, all that crap." Zayn waves his hand in the air and smiles.

Zayn's right, I am tired of everybody breaking my heart, letting them use me to their own sickening likes. I want the tables to turn around.

"How do we do that then?" I raise an eyebrow.

Zayn furrows his brows together and thinks.

He needs Harry to be in control. He needs him to be... Dominant.

If there's one thing he knows about his friend it's that he definitely aims to please. Now, Harry's the one who needs to be pleased.

And then a bright idea suddenly comes up to his head.

"You know what? I know exactly what you need." Zayn beams, making me gulp.

Zayn has always been crazy.

"A playboy bunny." He says.

"A playboy bunny?" I raise an eyebrow in return. How would that help me?

"Not the magazine you bloody idiot. Just... Come with me tonight and you'll see."

"Okay." I shrug.

I really shouldn't have agreed in the first place.
-

author's note: hello!! guess who's back? back again? haha idk i was just bored because its summer vacation here and i wanted to go back into writing and i was horny and needy for narry so this happened. tell me what you think?