1.7 ×

wow okay we have a niall pov!! i seriously love niallar's videos in youtube, they make me smile so much.

Niall

"Why are you so smiley today?" Ashley hits her shoulder with mine, wriggling her eyebrows suggestively and I snap out of it, quickly returning the mayonnaise in its place.

"I'm smiley today?" I tried to act nonchalant but she wasn't having any of it, glaring at it and then punching my arm which I'm sure will bruise.

"You got fucked didn't you?" I rolled my eyes at that, rubbing my arm and getting Doritos before dumping it in our cart.

"No, that's actually one of my problems." I huff before remembering what happened a few days ago.

flashback

"F uck me." I looked at him dead in the eye over my shoulder, greedily pushing back on his digits that were twisting and moving in all the right places.

I just needed more.

"W-What?" His fingers stopped and I swear if looks could kill, Harry Styles was dead meat.

"Did I f ucking stutter?" I scowled and he shook his head with wide eyes, his handa still not moving so I f ucked myself on them.

"I said... Fuck me." I whispered, my cheek flushed as I desperately grinded on the sheets for much needed friction.

"I don't want to yet..." He mumbled, biting his bottom lip before he quickly moved his fingers, surprising me, I let out a broken moan as I clutched the sheets.

"I-If you're not- at least make me t-touch myself." I wanted to come so bad but he told me he wanted me to come from him and his fingers alone so I can't.

"Where did your manners go, doll?" His free hand trailed down to touch my weeping c ock, he squeezed it hard, making me squeak and my eyes shut tightly close.

"I- please daddy?" I moaned out and he smirked before his clothed body hovered above me, his tongue licking my earlobe as he whispered the words filthily in my ear.

"No. You want me to spank you?" I shuddered at the thought, in all honesty I wanted to, I wanted him to punish me, I know he can be rougher with me.

He just needs a little push.

"You're a slut." He hisses as his fingers brush on the sensitive bundle of nerves which had me meeting his fingers' thrusts.

He lets go of the his grip on me before I feel him spreading my cheeks apart, exposing me shamefully and then his tongue delves in between my cheeks as he pries it apart with his hands.

"Oh my god Harry." He rubs his fingers over and over, hitting my prostrate dead on as he licks deep into me.

"Daddy! Oh my god- Please!" My eyes roll at the back of my head, the incredible sensation had me wanting more but craving for release.

"S hit. I love your tongue- daddy you make me feel so- oh my god- so good, so f-fucking good." I whimper as he sucks and nips on my rim.

"You can c ome now." He says as he gives me one last lick and bites my left cheek gently, pecking it after, his digits f ucking into me faster.

"I-I can't-" As soon as the words get out of my mouth, I expectantly orgasm, my seed spurting out, staining Harry's sheets.

"Really now?" He pulls his fingers out, tasting me, making me blush as he moans and I crawl to him, my hips sensually swaying as I fit myself in between his legs, taking his fingers away and licking it myself as our eyes connect.