Traitor.

The next morning, Melanie woke up beside Aedan, again.

   "What is the point of you having a room if you're going to sleep in my room every night?" Aedan jokingly said. He squinted and looked at his clock. "12:00pm! Oh my god Melanie."

   Melanie stood up and jumped on the bed. "Aedan's a sleepy head! Aedan's a sleepy head!!" She giggled.

   "Let's go eat brunch, Melanie!" He said as he grabbed Melanie and tossed her onto the bed. She landed on her stomach and laughed very hard.

   They walked downstairs and prepared brunch. They walked to the dining room and Johnny, Splice, and Potato were all sitting at the table, with their arms crossed, staring at Aedan and Melanie.

    "Guess who decided to show up." Potato said, angrily.

   "What a surprise," Pro. Spice grumbled.

   "Common Aedan, let's go. We don't need to fight with them." Melanie said, looking up at Aedan. They began to turn around and twisted the door nob, but it was locked.

   "I loved listening to the recording of the conversation you and the little brat chatted about. It's so sad to be knowing a tattle tale. I HATE tattle tales." Splice exclaimed, staring into Aedan's eyes.

   "I hate having a brother that's a TRAITOR. A TRAITOR that's obsessed with money and power. Yet you can't fire me. You are at the same position as me, and you tried to scare me off, but I will work for my fathers business for my whole life, and I will never give up." 

   "MY fathers business, you mean," Potato corrected.

   Splice got up, walked around the table and grabbed Aedan by the collar. "Listen here, know it all. I am going to get your money and children, and there is NOTHING you can do about it."

   "Screw you Splice," Cry Baby said. She pulled her gun out of her pocket and shot the gun at Aedan's previously trusted brother.