Trust Me..

Aedan and Melanie woke up with Melanie spread across the bed. Aedan looked down at her, and asked her an honest question.

   "Did you mean what you said last night?" He whispered, worrying people were still sleeping.

   "Of course. I don't lie. I'm Melanie Martinez."

"Well, thank you so much. I am really stressed out at the moment, but you kind of took some of the weight off my shoulders. Do you want to help make breakfast with me? Pro. Splice stayed over last night so we have an extra person to feed."

"Yeah, I'd love to help. I honestly thought you had a chef though.."

Aedan laughed. "Potato scared him off.. She told him that when he was making hash browns, he was cooking his ancestors.. It's really stupid honestly

"Oh.. Ok"

They both tip toed into the kitchen trying to make no sound. They succeeded because Aedans house was still fairly new, so they floor wouldn't screech..

Around 9:30am, Potato and Pro. Splice woke up..

"What did we do last night?!??" Potato said, obviously hungover.

"I don't even know.." Pro. Splice said, "but I need to throw up.."

They walked into the kitchen and Melanie glanced up at them.

"AHHHH AEDAN!!!!! ZOMBIES!!

Aedan turned around with a spatula, frightened. He saw Potato and Splice and didn't even speak to them. He ignored them.

"They kinda look like momma in the morning.." Melanie mumbled.

"So everybody, this is, as you know, Cry Baby. Now, we are going to call her by her real name, Melanie," Aedan announced. Melanie hid behind Aedans leg.

"O.M.G. That is such a radical name!" Potato gave a rocker sign. Splice didn't do anything. He was just surprised that his brother said nothing to him,