Great..

*Aedan felt like a huge perv, but he lifted Cry Baby's shirt slowly to find a..*

"Awe shit." Aedan said. "That is just fabulous."

Potato spit out her tea, "AEDAN YOU PERVERT PEDOPHILE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU CANT LIFT HER SHIRT UP!!! DO YOU WANT TO GET US FREAKING ARRESTED?!!?"

Aedan turned around at Potato. His eyes were bloodshot and Potato could tell he was mad.

"I've already grabbed my popcorn" she mimicked, pretending to eat popcorn.

"YOU STUPID ASS POTATO SHE HAS A FREAKING TRACKING DEVICE ON HER AND IF THIS ICE CREAM MAN FINDS OUT WHERE WE ARE WE CAN BOTH GET FIRED!" Aedan was panting his eyes budging out of his head.

Aedan yelled so loud causing Cry Baby to wake up. At this point, it's 1:00AM and Aedan had woken the neighbours up, too..

A man walked through the parking lot towards the commotion.
"What does it take for a middle aged man to sleep?!?!" The man said in a deep, sleepy voice. He left, storming off, with out giving Aedan any time to explain.

Aedan quickly lifted Cry Baby's shirt again, ripping the tracking device off cry baby's soft skin and threw it at the mans house. Cry Baby screamed, again.

"Kay, he is going to call the police if we all keep screaming." Potato said, using her hand as the password to get in the building.

Aedan said nothing. He just glared at potato, who was happily sipping the last of the tea.

Not even a foot inside the building, Potato had shrieked "OMG BALL PIT!!!"

Even though she was there everyday, she still was shocked that there was a ball pit, everyday.
Aedan jokingly rolled his eyes and looked down at Cry Baby, who had wrapped herself around Aedans arm. They walked to the front counter, where a presentable woman had been standing.

"Hello dear, I love your shirt!" The woman complimented. "Do you want a lollipop?" She offered. Cry Baby politely declined as the last time she had been offered candy, something terribly wrong had happened. Aedan pinched Cry Baby's cheek, kind of like what a grandmother would do to their grandchildren.

Aedan laughed at potato, stuck in the ball pit.
Aedan, Cry Baby, and Pro. Splice had to have a meeting

"Hey Potato.." Aedan cleared his desk in his small office. "Do you think you could maybe play in the ball pit.. While we have the meeting?" Aedan asked, showing his guilt.

Potato jumped out of her seat and ran across the hall into the ball pit.
"I knew you wouldn't care" Aedan murmured.