"It should be.' Manya checked her GPS again. "Yes it is."

"I am not bringing pack here they will bring it down to ground. I can't take risk."

"Yes it is true." Manya replied laughing. Her phone vibrated. "Emma and others are inside." Manya replied with confusion. "Why can't we hear them?"

"May be they are using sound proofing. That's interesting. I should check it from inside too." Achilles replied.

"Okay let's go. I think that's the door." She pointed toward iron door which look quiet old and gave the creepy feeling of asylum. It was heavy and opened inwardly. They can hear the faint music now.

It leads to passage which was breaking in to many tunnels. Each tunnel had a number written on top in red paint.

"This is us." Manya pointed to 10 numbered tunnel. They have booked this room. Tunnel end into a small room locked with iron door. Achilles opened the door. It was like a den, artificial bones lying everywhere. Emma and everybody else were gathered around a stone table. Horror themed music was being played in background and their drinks and food was on the stone table.

"This is it" Achilles sounded disappointed.

"Yes mate. This is it. We were also disappointed." Daniel replied.

"This is my brother." Manya introduced Achilles to everybody and vice versa.

"Where is Ariana?" Manya asked.

"Late again." Everybody said in chorus.

Achilles smiled.

"She has the bad reputation." Emma explained

"I can assume that."

"She might have reason.' Manya tried to defend her.

"If you still believe that then you are either too naïve or she has you under her spell." Emma replied. Her phone vibrated and she checked it.

"At last Ariana arrived." Emma said with sigh informed others.

"I should leave. You guys enjoy," and Achilles left.

For the last five minute Ariana was trying to open the iron door. "Damn door." She said in frustration. She called Emma.

"This stupid door is not opening. Come and grab me." Ariana said over phone.

"Coming miss delicate. Just wait for a second." Emma replied.

Ariana kept her phone back in bag. Suddenly her chain with ring came off. She caught it on time. "You also want to irritate me now." She kept it safely inside her bag and leaned on the door. At the same time Achilles came back to main gate and opened it with jerk which made Ariana fall back but Achilles caught her in his arms instantly. He had his arm around her, she too didn't pulled away immediately. Something happened when they touched. It was like electricity passing through their body and both of them were frozen in the moment. They lost in each other eyes, even forget to breathe in that moment.

All Ariana can see was his big blue eyes. Unconsciously she raised her hand and touched his face. It was then, she saw how his beautiful blue eyes changed to pitch black in an instant and his heart start to beat loud enough for her to hear. She came out of shock and tried get away from him. She stood back but he was still holding her hand. She was struggling with in his arms, trying to push him away but all efforts were in vain. Soon Achilles also realized his mistake. He loosened his grip, yet not ready to leave her hand. Ariana was scared now. Achilles knew he was scaring her. But he was not himself at the moment, his wolf was scratching from inside to unleash himself and take her down. On the other hand Ariana was feeling complete opposite. Her heart was about to pop out her chest. Her mind could only think of one thing escape. All she wanted to do was run away from him. She was struggling to get her arm out his grip.