Chapter 10* Talk

Chapter 10 >> Talk

Did you know how badly I want to hug him right now and at the same time strangle his neck to death?

I wasn’t sure how to make a face in front of him because the moment I saw him my heart sank. I didn’t know what was happening to me. But surely I wasn’t myself right now.

There is this urge that I want to step back and ran away but something is telling me to stay and my body won’t damn move. My feet were rooted on the ground and I can’t pull it back.

We stared at each other’s’ eyes for a while but then something happened that made our silence break. It was his fingertips that accidentally moved slightly, faintly touching the tip of my fingers, and automatically sending shivers all over my body under the thick book that we were both holding.

Without thinking my hand slipped from the book and so as his hands alarming him without notice, making the book fell on top of my feet. And guess what? I was wearing flat sandals today, so you could guess what happened inside the very quiet library. And then I ended up in the infirmary.

And do you know who accompanied me?

You’re right; it’s none other than Kenneth himself.

I was being clumsy again… in front of him.

I didn’t scream that loudly because I know fully well that I was at the library. But it hurts so bad that I wanted to strangle someone just to let out the pain I was feeling.

I still got a few attentions from the other students who were silently reading books at the library telling us to shut up and keep quiet. I didn’t even get to borrow the book because Kenneth sounded desperate to help me go to the infirmary immediately. I didn’t argue with him for a second and just followed his orders.

And imagined how the people were looking at us as we walk down the hallway. I felt my face heat up and a deep flushed red crept up on my face. I couldn’t even decipher it myself if the reason for my face was because of the pain or the embarrassment Kenneth was doing.

Because before I even realized it, I was being carried like a princess as he headed on his way to the infirmary passing through the crowd of people watching us in awe. I couldn’t believe myself that I was carried like a princess. A princess! I tell you.

How surprising is that.

[Video starts playing ---> on the right. Start playing the video while reading. :) Although it's short I hope you play it again and again.]

Up until now, I didn’t even think or even imagine how it felt being carried like a princess and especially with people looking at you and most of all, the guy who carried you was with the guy you like. How lucky is that.

The feeling when someone you like carried you like a princess… It felt so magical. It was as if time slowed down on us and we were the only ones in the world, the one I only see in my naked eyes. The prince who I long for finally was by my side feeling his warmth all over my body. Sparkles spread on the background like fireworks in the night sky as I watched him looked on the way with a serious expression drawn on his face.

Even for a moment, I had forgotten all about the incident that had happened with us in the past few days. It felt so unreal that I thought it was a scary nightmare and I had woken up from my slumber and forget all about it. My feelings for him were still the same as I first met him. It’s as if I’m falling in love with him all over again and this time, falling straightly hard.

I didn’t even know that he had already put me down on a comfy chair across the bed and placed a small chair for my feet with an ice bag on top. Kenneth took a sit beside me, looking after me. As soon as the nurse left, silence began occupying the room with only the sound of our breath visibly making huff sounds.