Chapter 2 *Invitation

I finally updated. I hope you like it.. :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 2 << Invitation

◦● Stacey Maxwell ●◦

As Professor Harvey dismisses our class, I packed my books, ballpen and notebook in my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I made my way towards the door while checking my phone if I had any text messages. I activated my phone in silent mode because my professor is strict on cellphones, when he hears the ringing of a phone he will confiscate it immediately, no questions asked.

It’s been 2 weeks since Marie and I talk. She’s been very busy lately due to her upcoming debut. She’s really excited about it, and I’m glad. I only saw her once when she approach me and gave me her invitation.

When I got out of the room and practically heading my way towards my next class while still texting.

 BANG!

The door hit my face loudly making me fall to the floor, hip first followed by my butt and the rest of my body, and all the books I was holding fell as well scattering on the floor.

From the corner of my eye, some student were startled, surprised. Some were even laughing at me. Great. Well done Stacey. You’ve done another great job again and this time with a lot of people too. It’s perfect, a perfect thing to write in a diary. Whoopee!

Good thing I was wearing sneakers today or else I could’ve sprain my leg.  

I crinkled my nose as I stroke it gently checking it if it’s still intact on my face. Thank God it’s not broken but I’m sure it’s all red now – red as Rudolph’s nose. I scowled at the person who hit my face real hard and said in a cold voice, “You should check if there was a person outside before banging the door widely.”

Stupid person, if he’s mad he doesn’t need to blame it on the door. Look at what he’s done; I almost broke my nose, worst maybe I could’ve scarred my face.

I slowly look up from his sneakers to his black silky jeans. He’s definitely a boy. Then to his polo which is unbutton with a plain blue shirt underneath then to his beautiful face that was now looking shock and worried at me. Suddenly my angry face turns into a shock like him but a little bit different like I’ve seen a ghost right in front of me.

What is he doing here?

He’s my room neighbor?

I was completely frozen by his sudden appearance. Why him of all people? I’m not ready to face him. After that incident where I merely embarrass myself where he was accidentally passing by, I can’t afford to add another one. Not this time.

“I’m so sorry… are you okay?” He asked worried, his eyes full of concern. He extended his hand to help me get up. I gladly accepted it.

Pulling me up slowly so I won’t fall, feeling my hands touch his.

I suddenly felt like I was in a Shoujo manga or Fairytale where the guy helps me and there were flowers, sparkles surrounding us and time slowed down between us. His face was so bright like the sun and his smile was so sweet showing his slight teeth twinkling. I was so mesmerized by his good looks not to mention I was holding his hands too.

The joy… I wish this could last forever.

[Shoujo manga- is manga marketed to a female audience roughly between the ages of 10 and 18. Shoujo manga covers many subjects in a variety of narrative and graphic styles, from historical drama to science fiction — often with a strong focus on human and romantic relationships and emotions. This is a comic created in Japan.]