Chapter 7 *Partners

Chapter 7<< Partners

◦● Stacey Maxwell ●◦

“Excuse me?” I frowned at the guy who was smiling from to ear to ear like he was relief or something.

“The door accident, remember? You hit your head.” He said gesturing his hands to the part where I got hit.

I gasped. So does that mean… he was the guy?

I nodded as an only answer to him. Even though the bump really hurt I didn’t have the strength to yell at him or scold him fiercely. I was not in the mood.

“Feeling any better now?” he asked eyeing on my bump that was slightly in view.

“Uh, yeah I guess.” I shrug not sure what to say.

“Well, that’s great.” One of the guys who were with him chimes in as he taps the guy’s right shoulder who I was talking to. “He was really worried about you. He was looking everywhere for you after our class that day and he didn’t stop until he found you. He even waited for you on the room the next day where you got hit.” The guy said proudly smirking at him. I blushed. Did he really do that just for me?

“T-Thanks,” I stuttered. I quickly glance at him and saw him being shy all of a sudden. That made me blushed even more when he’s acting all shy in front of me.

“Y-Yeah,” he stumbled. His guy friends let out a small chuckle when they saw us being awkward at each other. They even smack him at the back for being too stiff and almost choke like there was something in his mouth.

“So you were the one who hit my best friend’s forehead huh?” A scary female voice said behind my back. I quickly turn around and saw Marie giving him a deathly glare.

Oh God, I remembered what she told me about giving him a good beating when she finally found who the guy was. I nudge her arm giving her the please-forget-about-beating-him look. But she didn’t seem to listen to me as she continued talking.

“I was touched on the act you did when you looked for her but that doesn’t mean the pain she felt would go away.” She told him as she stood up to match his level but the guy was still an inch or two taller than her.

“He said he was sorry, what’s you problem girly?” a guy who has a huge body spoke with loud voice clenching his hand into a fist as he walk over to Marie to face her.

Whoa! He’s huge. From the look on his face, he’s definitely the scariest guy on their group. He has an aura that says don’t-mess-with-me and the way he stares at Marie with so much anger on his eyes makes you go screaming and running for your life. He was wearing a black printed shirt, loose jeans and shoes.

The whole room fell silent and all their eyes were on us now. They were watching as if there was a live show happening and they kept quiet for some reason like they’re waiting for the next move.

Please Marie, stop this now. I don’t want you getting into trouble; you know how your parents will get mad at you. So please I thought to myself.

I can’t possibly do anything when Marie was activated in angry mood. She hates to see her friends getting injured so when that happens she will transform into a different kind of person like a split personality. No one can stop her until she’s satisfied.

I don’t even know if I could stop her but I have to try.

I was about to stood up when Professor Mathew came in.

Right on time Professor! I yelled at myself. “Sorry I’m late” said Professor Mathew and took the Professor’s seat in front.

Everyone began to arrange their sit properly and the guys left taking a sit one row apart from us. Marie took her seat with a grumpy face.