Chapter 1 *Secret Crush

Chapter 1 << Secret Crush

◦● Stacey Maxwell ●◦

I think boys are amazing. Simply because if they like someone they always have the courage to confess to the girl they like. They don’t have a hard time catching the girl they want, and if they don’t want someone then they have no trouble brushing them off. They can choose whoever they like.

Unlike us girls; we can’t confess that easily if we like a certain guy. This is because we do not possess the certain charm that they have. I can’t seem to picture a girl confessing to a guy you know. Like giving flowers, singing him songs, giving him love letters and such that would be like… uh, not a good image for a girl.

Well to get to the point, I’m in love with a certain person who happens to be my classmate. His name is Kenneth; a class officer who is always busy at our school library. He has fair skin, a wide forehead, and long eyelashes and knows exactly the type of clothing that suits his body type best. His clothes are all brand name.

Why am I attracted to him? He’s kind to everyone, always cheerful and helping people in need.

But truth is Kenneth is not in love with me. He only thinks of me as a classmate and a neighbor.

He is one of the most popular guys here at our university. He has tons of friends and especially the girls who are always clinging to him. Even outside the university he has a plethora of friends too. Maybe that’s why he hardly talks to me that much. It’s been a year since I fell in love with him and even to this day I still am. 

Call me crazy I don’t care; I just love the guy you know.

I have some guys who like me but I don’t like them back, although I feel sorry for them, but that’s just how it is. There was this one guy who tried imitating Kenneth to impress me but he really couldn’t do it right. Everything from the looks and the way he dresses, it just doesn’t even come close to Kenneth.

“Earth to Stacey,” Marie said, waving her free hand in front of my face.

“Y-Yes?” I asked startled. I was staring blankly at the almost empty hallway thinking nothing in particular or maybe I am *laughs*.

It was already 7pm so that means class is over except for some students who have night classes. We just got dismissed from our Law class as this was the earliest time our Attorney dismissed the class. He hardly ever lets us out early because he loves teaching.

I don’t really like Law because you have to memorize all the sections word by word and recite it in front of the class. If you can’t, you will be forced to stand the rest of the period.

Memorizing isn’t my thing which is why I chose B. S. Accountancy. All you’ll just have to analyze it and maybe a bit of memorizing but if you understood well, the rest will be easy.

“You’re day dreaming again or should I say night dreaming.”

“No, I am not and is that even a word?” I protest.

“Yes you are and yes in your case.” She rolled her eyes.

“I’m not”

“Ugh, just admit it. You’re thinking about Kennet —” I slap her mouth to make her shut up. Her voice was so loud echoing throughout the hallway making a few students look at us especially Kenneth and his friend Matt.