Ch. 26

Sitting in second hour was beyond painful. We had to sit there and listen to Mr. Kent lecture all hour. Some people like lectures but I for one do not.

I pulled out my sketchbook mum gave me before I left. Oh forgot to say I draw haha.

I began to look around the room seeing what I wanted to draw. Finally I decided on something to draw.

I'll draw me. I know what I look like today. I'll draw today's look.

As I began to do my body outline I added the line of my braid and the few strands that hung loosely out of my braid. I decided I would only do from my hips up.

***

RING RING RING

Blared into my ears. I smiled at the drawing. Hmm, maybe I'll hang it up or something. I wrote the date on the bottom of the page and titled it as today's outfit.

Gathering my stuff I rushed out of the classroom. I was still putting my stuff in my bag while walking through the hallway.

Bad idea. Bad idea. Bad idea.

I kept repeating in my head as I was now in someone's arms from bumping into them. I am never ever walking through the halls without my stuff in my bag again.

I looked up and saw Shawn. "Hey thanks." I smiled at him.

"No problem. What class?"

"What?"

"What class you going to?"

"Spanish."

"Same." He laughed.

"Well let's go." I smiled and he led the way.

Yes I still get lost.

***

Sooooo I got bored again... So I decided to draw once again. The drawing I did this time was a girl facing the other way.

So I drew her backside or a side view of her. Shes looking the other way. I gave her big long curls and put her in a dress.

As I was finishing the dresses tightness at the waist Shawn looked over amazed.

"You drew that?" He whispered.

"See." I answered in Spanish.

"Muy bien." He said still amazed.

"Gracias!"

"Do you have any more?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I see?" I shook my head instantly. No one but my mum has seen my drawings...ever.

"Pwease!!" He begged.

"Fine. I hope you know you're the only friend that has seen these."

"We're friends?" He grinned. I shoved him playfully and handed him my book.

He flipped through them amazed. "Wow." He whispered. "These are amazing!"

"Thank you." I said as the bell rang.

"You should show people!" He said standing up helping me grab my stuff.

"No thanks." I took my stuff from him. "They're mine. Only mine."

"Yet I seen them."

"Only because I like your songs." I stuck my tongue out and headed to my locker.