Ch 68

Hayes watched me the whole time. We finally got released.

"Ladies! One last thing before you leave!" I stopped wiping myself down with a towel.

Beth grinned at her partner then turned to us. "You all did wonderful today. You all are welcome to this pool for relaxation. Anything you order will be on my tab so don't be afraid to order things. Yes I know how much they cost okay." She laughed making us laugh.

Beth grinning at all of us before her partner started talking. "You all are welcome to come in here with family when you need a pool day or anything else. We will see you all on Thursday! Good job ladies have a nice day!"

I packed up all my stuff when Hayes came up to me. "You know he feels terrible."

"What's done is done Hayes. Please please drop it." I looked up with begging eyes.

"Just think about giving him another chance?"

"No.. He doesn't want me anyway."

"He wanted to marry you one day." He said making me close the door you exit to leave. I turned to face him.

"What?"

"He talked about it all the time. How he thought you were the one. He even started looking at rings." He said taking a seat.

I slowly walked over and sat down. "When?" I whispered looking down.

"The night after the party." He whispered back.

I sighed. "He didn't buy it? Right?" When Hayes didn't answer I looked up. "Hayes." I said sternly.

He just grinned and looked behind me. I stood up and grabbed my bag and turned around.

My bag dropped to the floor with a thud. "Hey Alli."

"Nash." I breathed.