Moving.

Moving was always a thing for you, sure you should be used to it but you make a lot of friends when you live there and then you just.. Leave.

"Paris here we come!" Said your parent and drove along.

((TIMESKIP CUZ WHY THE FRICK NOT? ))
--
"Y/n, wake up!" Yelled your (brother or sister.) Jackie, "okay.." You said and got up bringing your stuff in your room, it was day time where it was and you groaned, "no." You said and got your bed set up & other stuff.

"Y/n, sweetie, can you go buy some sweets from the bakery?" Asked your mom and you nodded as you brushed your hair out and took the money and walked down the street to the nearest bakery, you entered and a wave of pastries, cake, muffins, and more hit your nose, "mmmmm..." You said quietly as you entered in and thought, "okay, four members in all, what do that like?"

After you figured what they would want you ordered, soon the lady come back as you left a girl with low pigtails came running out and knocked you down dropping all the food on you and you were covered in food, "MARINETTE!" Yelled the owner you were guessing as the same girl came back with a sorry face and picked you up, "I'm so sorry!" She said and picked up all the stuff and threw them out, "I-I'll go get the same stuff!" She said and a young looking lady came in and gave you towels, "I'm so sorry about her! She's always In a Rush!" She said and you wiped up, "oh don't worry about it, it's fine I'm used to this kind of stuff from my old town." You replied and gave the lady a recurring look and wiped the goo off you.

Soon the girl came back out and handed you the box , "I'm so sorry m'am..." "Don't worry about it, it's fine." You replied as she looked at you and she looked at you carefully, "hey aren't you--" then the phone rung in your pocket and it was your mom, "oh, I'm sorry I have to go, " you said and went out the door and ran to your house.

- TIMESKIP -

It was later night and you then laid your head on your pillow and put Zuki, (your Kwami) in a box that had a breathing hole and comfy stuff in it-- not fancy but who cares?

Tomorrow was the first day of school for you, you were excited yet nervous.

((This is my first X reader for miraculous so.. Sorry if I do bad...))