Changed 23 "Petty Boy"

I ran downstairs with my hair wet and my books falling from my arm. I did tons of revising and writing the past few weeks and I am in serious panic mode. Teri and I csnt go to Starbucks anymore because of our busy school schedule and I have been very careful and serious about Austin and Ryan's grades which are gladly improving.

"Good morning mom!" i said kissing her in the cheek and drinking my orange juice in a gulp. I wiped my mouth and ran outside. I shut the door quickly and turned the radio on.
"Honey, you look like wreck" thanks Mom. You are and will always be the light of my life. "I know but I really don't have time to fix myself. We have an important meeting at the debate club today." I explained and Mom just chuckled "Oh high-school.."

She drove the car smoothly, relaxing while nodding her head to more One Direction songs. Finally we arrived school. "Thanks mom! oh and good luck with your meeting today with the publisher!" I said winking at my mom and kissing her one last time on the cheek. My mom was going to meet a publisher for the book company called "Apple Seed" never heard of it but if it can take my mom's brilliant stories on paper then why not right? It was her boyfriend's idea.

She blew me a kiss and I catched it like an idiot for no reason. People started staring but i just rolled my eyes at them. My mom drove away and I was left alone in the parking lot carrying my Chemistry book and my Math notebook. I could feel my phone buzz and my mind immediately thinks 'Austin'

I shifted my books into my left arm and tried to grab my phone form my bag pocket but instead of getting my phone, my books drop. I groaned and knelt to get my books when suddenly a tall figure approached me.

"Need any help?" asked a voice I do not know.

"Oh no, I can handle this.. Please its okay." I said turning around to see the person's face. It was an unfamiliar guy with bright yellow hair, blue eyes, and a huge beautiful smile with the cutest dimples. Stupidly, I raised a hand for him to shake but, I accidentally dropped some of my books which he immediately caught.
"Uhm.. Do I know you?" I asked fixing myself. "No, actually I'm new here. My name is Harry Hemming." he smiled handing me my books. I tried to think of ways not to drool for he was very attractive.
BOYFRIEND, ALLI? Hello??
"I'm Allison Grey but, you can call me Alli." I said smiling reaching my hand out which he gladly took making me blush a little, just a little. "Great to meet you Alli." he said nicely. We talked about where he was from and why he transferred and such when, somebody interrupted. "Excuse me." Said a voice I completely recognized.

I turned around and to see Austin with one eyebrow raised and his hands on his pocket totally looking pissed–eyes fixed on Harry. "AUSTIN!" I grinned throwing my arms around him. I was happy to see him knowing that he's a source of happiness to me at a stressful time like this. "Alli, sweetie who is this?" he said his voice annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Harry Hemmings. Im a new student." he said looking quite scared by Austin's greeting. He reached our his hand but Austin ignored. "Alright. Just so you know Alli is my girlfriend." Said Austin eyeing him from head to toe.

"Hey, He just helped me with my books and nothing more." I explained trying to keep Austin away from Harry as much as possible. Austin furrowed his eyebrows and walked away with out a word. "Austin!" I yelled across the parking lot but he ignored me. I looked over at Harry whose red from embarrassment making me feel guilty. "I am so sorry Harry!  I'll just go and calm him down a little. Sorry and uhm thanks for the help.. really appreciate it." I said he gave me a sly smile and I walked away.

I finally caught up with him. "Austin! What was that all about?" I asked panting. He glared at me and kept walking. "Hey, Austin that was nothing." He still ignored me and kept on walking. "Can you please tell me what the problem is? so we can sort this one out?" I said stopping him from walking holding up to his long muscular arms for him to stop walking. I looked him in the eye, panting and confused.

"Alright, You wanna know what the problem is?" He said sarcastically throwing my arms away. "Yes! I want to know, now quit acting so immature and talk to me, please." I said trying to calm my voice down. I am starting to get angry,  his tone was not pleasing. "Oh I'm immature?" he snapped rolling his eyes at me and slung his bag to his arm and started to walk away.

"Yes you are immature! And from what you are doing right now, it still shows how freaking immature you are Austin." I said as I jogged to keep up with him. He stopped his tracks and faced me. "Let's talk later please? Immature, how do you think that makes me feel?" He said angrily balling up his fists. I couldn't understand the situation. What was happening? And how did this even start?
"Wait, is this about Harry?" I said putting my hands to my waist—agitated. "You call me your boyfriend then you go flirting with some guy like, I don't even exist!" He yelled calling everyones attention. My eyes widened. A guy, a reasonable and innocent guy asked me if I needed help and that counts as flirting. Austin seemed to have realized what he just said and opened his mouth to explain but I brushed it off with a hand.
"So thats what you think of me? I tried to calm myself down but, it was far too hard. My eyes started to water and there was no stopping it from falling. He looked at me, taking my hand but, I started to walk away before things get worse.

I took a deep breath. and tried to remember what my dad always tells me. "Guard your Heart." I found peace in the library where no one could see me vulnerable. I Tucked my legs in and started to cry. A million thoughts came to my head one of them were. "Was this a good idea? to have a boyfriend at the age of 17?" I cried and cried until my handkerchief went black because of my mascara. I figured that this day wasn't getting any better and I just have to make the best out of it. I wiped my tears off and took a deep breath. I slung my bag into my shoulder and muttered the words. "Bad day, not a bad life." and walked out of the library and ran to my first class.

I settled in my favourite chair and slid lower. I saw Austin with Ryan laughing and giggling as if nothing had happened. I rolled my eyes and opened my book. Moments later our new Chemistry teacher came it was Mr. Goldstein. He had a thick mustache and a thicker belly.
He grunted and started to speak "Okay, so my name is Michael Godlstein I graduated in Nebraska state University and I am going to be your new Chemistry teacher." he said his face grim and his voice seemed to be going slower and slower. This is Hell.

Austin and Ryan mimicked Mr. Goldstein and continued laughing their heads off. Their naughtiness annoyed me so I just ignored them. "Is there something wrong mister uhm..." he said looking at his class record. "Mr. Davis?" he said raising an eyebrow. Austin and Ryan stopped and pretended that they were doing nothing. "Uhm nothing sir." he said in an annoying serious voice. "Very well then let's continue on our lesson!" he said facing the board and started to write things about Matter and such.

I kept on looking at Austin the whole time trying to make him realize that what he did was wrong. Finally, he looked at my direction and flashed me a guilty looking stare and he immediately faced the front. Was he sorry or was he just trying to make me feel better of whag he did? Either way its not helping.

Ugh, I don't think Austin and I would be talking anytime soon. Are all boys like this? Stubborn and annoying. I stopped looking at him and faced the window trying to push him out of my head and trying to think about positive things because seriously, I cannot take another second of Austin's negative aura.