Maybe

Daryl's POV

Right after Terminus.

We had just escaped from the hellhole. Somehow.

There was an explosion and everything sort of went into chaos after that.

We all made it. Half of the group reunited at terminus but there was lots of us missing.

My daughter being one of them.

I hated myself for telling her to run away. I thought we would win that fight and I would be able to find her.

Only God knows if she's dead or alive. If she stayed there and waited and something else got to her or she ran away. And God did I hope she ran away.

I tried to go back. I really did but walkers were everywhere and there was no way I could reach her.

"Daryl come on! We can't go back!" Rick shouts as I try to run back towards the prison.

"My baby girl is out there! I can't leave her!" I yell at him, my voice cracking slightly.

"You can't go back Daryl.. She either ran away or .... Or she's gone brother" he argues, whispering the ending. I know he loves her and didn't want to believe that.

"I have to try!" I beg. She can't live on her own. And without her I'm nothing.

And guilt floods through me remembering that our last time together was a fight.

"Come on man.. It's over.. We have to move on and find the others... If there was any way we could get back to her I promise man.. I promise I would go with you" Rick tries to get me to go.

I shake my head, disagreeing.

"Daryl is right dad... I don't want to leave Peyton" Carl argues from Ricks side.

Rick sighs and places his hand on Carl's shoulder. "I know son, but we have to... We have to go now" Rick says and nods towards a few walkers who were heading our way.

I curse out loud and stomp past them in anger.

Ever since then, I've said little to nothing. And I won't until I find her.

Rick was passing out guns from the bag he had buried while I lent up against a tree. My crossbow was left behind at that place unfortunately.

A twig snapping caused everyone to go silent and snap their heads in that direction.

And there stood Carol, looking at all of us with sweat and blood rolling down her face. My crossbow and Michonne's sword dangling off her back.

I was the first one to run to her, engulfing her into a giant hug.

Rick was next and she smiled at him. "I have quite the surprise for you guys" she says and instructs us to follow her.

Rick looks at me confused and I shrug my shoulders.

We finally reach a small cabin, were outside a few people stood. Our people.

Merle and Tyreese stood on the porch. Merle didn't look pleased at all.

Beside Tyreese stood Judith who looked up as we approached and smiled widely as she saw her dad.

Rick dropped his gun, so did Carl and the both ran towards Judith. ((A/n again: keep in mind I made Judith way older than she is in the show))

Merle came up to me and patted me on the shoulder. My eyes searched around the cabin. Hoping, just hoping that she was here. I watched people reunite with their loved ones, except me.

My heart broke as I saw everyone hugging the people they cared about.

I sighed and tried to hide my emotions.
Tried to hide the hurt and sorrow in my eyes.

"What's wrong with you baby brother?" Merle asks.

"What do ye' thinks the matter?" I bark back at him.

He's eyes scan the group of people before he looked back at me and patted my shoulder "she'll be ok" was all he said before heading to the back of the group as we started walking again.

Rick was missing Lori
Maggie was missing Beth.
Carol was missing Sophia.

Everyone else had their loved ones.

"If it helps, you're not alone" Carol says from beside me.

I turn to look at her. Her and I have a lot in common and if I had to choose anyone out of this whole group to relate myself to.. It would be her.

I don't say anything but give her a slight nod, letting her know I know what she means.

Now, we're on another journey to God knows where. And I hope and pray I find my daughter soon because without her, I'm nothing.

===============

Very very short I know I'm sorry but I'm leaving for Cozumel again tomorrow and my Birthday is today!!

Woo finally 16.

Lol how old are you guys?
I wanna know.
Comment ^