Chapter 25

Daryl's POV

Another day has come and gone away and Peyton hasn't woken up yet. Neither has Carl.

Lori is pissed off because Carl got shot while looking for Peyton so she blames me. Stupid bitch, I'm a better dad than she is a mom.

I haven't moved much since I got here. I sat in the same spot holding Peyton's hand, exactly like I did when she was in the hospital.

The rest of the group is coming today. They don't know about Peyton so that will be a surprise.

Honking outside snaps me out of my thoughts. I stand up and look through the blinds. Speaking of the Devils several cars and Merles bike are parked out front, people starting to get out of them.

I sigh, I at least have to talk to Merle. I look back at Peyton before exiting the house to find my brother. Peyton better not wake up while I'm gone.

==========
Peyton's POV

I'm in a very dark room. The walls are black and the only light visible is only shining on me.

I look on the floor and there's blood everywhere! "Daddy?" I call out scared.

No answer.

"Rick?!" I shout looking all around me.

No answer.

"Daddy!" I scream, tears forming at my eyes. "Rick!... Someone?!"

I hear moans in front of me and the sound of feet shuffling. "Hello?" I whimper and back away. Only to bump into something behind me.

I quickly turn around and smile when I see daddy. "Daddy!" I breath out in relief.

Daddy growls and grabs my arm tightly. "Daddy that hurts!" I cry and pull my arm from him.

I look up in daddy's eyes but they're not the blue they're supposed to be! They're a nasty yellowish color. And daddy's skin isn't normal either! It's all grey.

Daddy's a monster.

"No!" I scream and fall to the ground as daddy tried to eat me. "Daddy!" I cry and cover my eyes.

I feel daddy fall on me and I prepare myself for the pain of daddy's bite.

"Maggie!" I hear the familiar voice of Hershel yell.

Wait Hershel? What is he doing here?

I open my eyes again and the room is empty.

"Get me my stethoscope" I hear Hershel order again.

"Hershel?" I question searching the room.

"Peyton? Sweetheart can you wake up for me?" Hershel says in a sweet voice.

It's coming from the sky! Is Hershel secretly God?!

I try to open my eyes but I can't. "its time to wake up now" he says again.

I can't! I'm trying but I can't!

"Your daddy is here.. he really wants to see you" I hear Hershel add.

Daddy?!

I jolt awake in the bed, searching the room for daddy. He's not in here!

"You lied!" I yell, my voice really scratchy.

Hershel ignores me and grabs my arm, feeling for my pulse.

"You lied" I repeat but in a softer voice as my voice cracks and tears form in my eyes. I want daddy.

"Does your stomach hurt?" Hershel asks.

"Why would my stomach hurt?" I ask confused and look to my stomach that was wrapped in bloody gauze. "What happened?!" I ask shocked. I try to remember but I can't.

"Calm down sweetheart" Hershel says and rubs my arm.

"No! I want my daddy!" I scream and try to stand up but then my stomach really did hurt, causing my to fall back crying.

"You need to stay still! You're going to pop your stitches" Hershel says sternly. He then turns to Maggie and nods at her and she disappears out of the room.

"Daddy" I cry as my stomach starts hurting.

Hershel sighs and unwraps the gauze. "I told you.. now I have to re stitch these and it's going to hurt"

"No! Just leave it it's fine!" I mumble trying to convince him.

Hershel shakes his head and grabs a kit thingy.

"Don't!" I yell as he pulls out some scary looking stuff.

"This is going to hurt" Hershel says as he pours some liquid on my stomach.

Oh my god it hurt so bad! Worse than the cut even did. I scream out in pain "stop" I beg but Hershel doesn't listen.

The door opens and Rick looks at me worried....

Wait..... Rick?!

"Rick!" I yell happily but then scream again when Hershel starts stitching me.

"What are you doing to her?!" Rick shouts at him.

"She popped her stitches" he mumbles in response, not even looking up.

Rick rushes over to my side and grabs my hand. I squeeze his hand tightly because getting these stitches hurts!

"Rick it hurts" I cry and he moves in front of me where I can't see Hershel.

"Hey.. look at me alright? You're ok" Rick says softly and brushes my hair behind my ears.

"I missed you Rick" I tell him and flinch when I feel Hershel move.

"I missed you too sweetheart.. we all thought you were dead" he whispers the last part and looks to the ground like he was ashamed.

"Well surprise! I'm alive" I try to joke to cheer him up.

"We all stopped looking, except your dad.. if I knew you were here I would've kept looking" Rick whispers and kisses my hand.

I scream out in pain one more time as Hershel finished and started re wrapping my stomach.

I hear the door open again and Rick moves so he can see who it is and for me to see also.

I smile happily when I see Daddy standing at the door. He looks confused, angry, and happy all at once.

"Daddy!" I cheer happily as daddy glares at Rick who awkwardly coughs and drops my hand.

"Where you going Rick?" I ask confused.

"I'll be back later sweetheart" Rick says and rushed past a mad looking daddy.

I don't get it.. why doe daddy always look mad when I'm around Rick?

==========================

A/n: sooooo I always hate it when Wattpad updates! Like right when I get used to the update, it does it again so then I have to spend awhile getting used to it.

Anyways Jealous Daryl again.

I loved y'all's explanations as to why you think Daryl gets so jealous! They were really good!

Anyways I can't wait till June 23rd!! I'm going to Cozumel!! Whose been there before?!