14. fight with me

Start from the beginning

"take a nap?" he jokes.

"shut up!" i hit his chest in the best effort to hurt him and he moved and acted as if it really hurt. "i told you not to pretend, idiot"

"is that the best you can come up with?"

"fucking....trashy...stupid..plant-like ..fucker!" i yell that last part through the neighborhood. he laughs hysterically and his laugh is so cute and deep i can't help but laughing to at the fact that i don't know what i'm saying anymore.

"that's just embarrassing" he says and he points to his ears."watch and learn" he turns to the dark sky and yell "YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE! AND YOU ARE SOOOO ANNOYING. OH .. MY.. GOD." i smile at his nonsense because he's crazier than me.

Someone comes out the back door of the neighboring house. "can you shut up?" the old man yelled at us. he looks so funny wearing a robe and walking in tiny steps. it's cute.

"I..DON.." I shushed him with my finger on his lips before he could say some other crap. "shhhh"

"don't yell at people!" i whisper.

"thanks mom" he says with his deep voice a little annoyed.

"OK that's gross"

"you're offending me.... again" he looks at me very seriously.

""that's not what i meant!" i'm more annoyed than he is.

"i'll pick you up this Saturday at 7?"

"sure i guess". he starts to walk to the balcony. he's leaving. "don't bring me flowers"

"you eliminated my top 1 priority, why darling?"

"i'm allergic darling."

"Well that's tragic." He takes my chin with his hand and kisses my lips not my mouth just my lips. "I think you have me in deep"

"What does that mean" i push back from him just slightly.

"Nothing" he starts to walk away again.

"where are you going?" i sound funny.

"home, want to go with me?" he jokes.

"hell no you're not. i have calc homework that thanks to you i haven't done, so make yourself comfortable and relax"

We spend the whole night doing homework and afterwards we buried our heads in my bed and listened to music for about 2 hours. he hugged me. he hugged me so hard. i wouldn't let him go. but he had to.

it's easy to fall asleep. i'm so tired that i take no more than 10 minutes to shut down. if you think about it when you're asleep you're blacked out and suddenly you're awake. 8 hours later. i've always been strict with my sleeping. 8 hours for sure every night. deprivation of sleep can be killer for the brain. i dream of a bunch of things but i can't remember them at all in the morning. this always happens. i'm used to not remembering dreams, and that comes in handy when you have nightmares like i do.

when i get to school i spot olive holding somebody's arm. i'm sure you can guess who that somebody is. it's all right though, we established that it was OK for us to see other people. we're just friends who occasionally make out. no strings attached.

she is hugging his left arm and leaning her head against his shoulder. i go into the classroom and sit down Chris is already sitting so i go past him and like the mannered person i am i say hi. he winks at me. and stays focused on his phone until the first teacher comes in.

"surprise test everyone, books off the tables" mr. m says. that's just great. chris turns around and makes a weird face at me and says

"hay hay hay" with a Spanish accent. he looks like he just swallowed a whole lemon.