6. good vibes only

My alarm goes off in the morning and it doesn't take me much work to get out of bed. It's simple. New day. Many things to do. I've got to get through today. Just today.

My hair is down today, my uniform is on and i grab an Apple from the counter in the kitchen. Ilda was already up making breakfast and Kian sat in the table eating blueberry waffles.

"Good morning!" I say happily.

"Good morning miss Bea" says Ilda and Kian looks at me.

"You'll have to deal with me one day, ok bro?" I say mocking an American accent.

"I'd rather not, sis"

"Suit yourself"

I leave the house and when i walk down the street I remember last night. Idiot.

I hear the sound of an engine roar to life and I recognize it from last night. Wait! He lives five houses down?! I thought he just parked in a random house. God Bea you're such an idiot!

I did find my classroom in time today and when i get to class Professor Grey is happy too. Today will be great.

Mr. Cool comes in and before sitting he says,
"I see you have shoes on"

"I like doing unexpected and bold things sometimes" I responded. I usually don't talk back to people. Mainly because i want nothing to do with them.

This is what you do when you don't know someone's name. You go up to the teacher. And say that he likes to pick flowers.(or something that he wouldn't do)

"Who Chris?" He looks startled.

"Oh no never mind"

All we did in class was read and answer questions from a worksheet. When we go over the questions Mr. Grey tells Chris that his favorites are petunias and that maybe he would bring some one day. I smile for once.

We get 10 minutes between each class even though we don't change classrooms.

I just go through my phone and I actually texted my mom! What's happening with me?

"Hey party animal" Chris said.

"What did you just call me?

"You heard me"

"well you forced me to stay with you"

"I didn't force you to the dance like that"

I shake my head just when the bell rings and English begins.

Alice and i gave each other looks trying to communicate over what had happened last night. But it was completely worthless. I had to tell her during lunch and she got so exited.

I didn't confront him for the rest of the day. I didn't want anything to do with people like that if i think about it. Bad boys are no good. but good boys are no fun.

My mum picked me up at school. She started talking about this fancy dinner party she was going to go to with, get this, ME. Supposedly Allan is this designing these guys webpage for their political campaign.

"Bea, you're going, ok? I even got you a VERY beautiful dress that Ellie Saab gave me as a gift. So yes! You have to go"

"Whatever mum" I said as i put my feet up on the dashboard.

****

So a short chapter but there's more to come!!!! Gimme so feedback man.... Do you like the story so far?