5. party animals.

A week went by that Olive didn't talk to me at all. I guess I understand her reasons so if someone's to blame that would be me.
Alice and i had lunch together everyday and I found that she was a quite interesting being.

"Not fair!" I heard yelling when i came out of my shower and went to my room to get dressed.

"I don't have to!" The same voice repeated obviously talking to someone. A someone that made herself known as my mother.

"We'll you'll have to bond somehow" she yelled back trying to top Kian's screams.

"The fuck you mean bond?" I went into the hallway upstairs and listened to the whole thing. Well part of it.

"You do not say those words around here!"

"I don't care, I'm not taking her anywhere" this i heard only because i was closer.

"Well that's very fair, isn't it?"

"I don't care, the party is.... i will not take responsibility of a little girl" he almost whispered now.

I thought about it. They're still throwing parties in the old garage? I hadn't heard of those since i was little and we used to dream about being old enough that our parents would let us go.

I went back to my room and got dressed in my most comfortable sweatpants. My window was open so i could enjoy the cold weather. It numbs the pain in my jaw.

I started on my homework. Not being able to concentrate because I couldn't get from my mind the events of this last week. I could just.. No I shouldn't. I'm clean now, I can't start using again. Even if it means I'll concentrate. I won't. Plus, one undone homework won't do any damage.

I sat down and just listened to music when i heard the shilling sound of the landline phone. I picked it up from the hallway.

"He-" the hello almost came out but i heard an oddly familiar voice.

"This is no time to talk." I heard my mom whispering clearly through the phone. "I said to call me on my mobile"

"I just lost my phone and i had no clue where else to call" .... A man's voice. Not Alan's. "Is she there?"

"Yes, she just arrived a week ago" she said.

"Ok I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called". A terrifying blanck tone came after what i had just realized. He hung up. But he wasn't just 'he'....

I ran out the hallway and skipped half the steps in the stairs.

"You fucking knew! You knew this... whole... Dammed time!" I yelled as my mom put down the phone in the blue living room's coffe table.

"What are you talking about?" She said in the most innocent confused tone.

"Oh you know. You know where he was. You knew and you didn't say anything!" I grabbed the phone and threw it against the wall

She put her hands back in surrender. I wouldn't hurt her. "I'm sorry if I didn't say anything but you'd go after him!" She yelled.

"He's my fucking father! For god's sake, he's my father"

"You hate him!"